DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Just came from seeing the Flash.

Disappointing. Not awful but disappointing. CGI was video game like. Ending was good though.

Honestly, casting choices for these iconic characters really don't matter to me.... We've seen too many times people that were panned and laughed at when they were cast and that delivering great performances... And people that we would be excited about deliver flats or poor performances based on the writing or direction. So it really doesn't matter who they pick. In my opinion, too many other factors play a role.
This times x1000.

Casting has to be one of the most difficult jobs in Cinema.
I'd be horrible at it.

1686628624148.jpeg

1686628637510.jpeg

1686628706728.jpeg

1686629065278.jpeg

Reeves family/estate gave the okay for that?

I had no stance on it for a while and back when I first saw it with Leia/Carrie in Star Wars but I am against putting dead ppl's image in to movies

maybe cavill didnt wanna do it anymore, he came back for a black adam cameo thinking he’s fully back then they pulled the rug under him

if i were him, id be mad too and not wanna do anything with dc

havent seen any reviews in here. anyone catch is early? was it good? bad? should we wait for streaming? pls rspnd.

havent seen any reviews in here. anyone catch is early? was it good? bad? should we wait for streaming? pls rspnd.
It's mid.

Ezra is the same. You either like him or hate him. The CGI is awful. The story is whatever. It's just an okay film.

Back
Top Bottom