DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Man i seen Corridor crew cookup some better deepfakes.
Gotta watch it for myself. Them screenshots is low res, it cannot be that bad.

IMG_7503.jpeg

I hated Jesse Eisenberg’s portrayal of Lex from the jump. Easily the worse casting decision Snyder made.

I ain’t mad at Jesse Eisenberg - if Snyder wanted a crazy, overly maniacal, illogical and socially awkward type of character, then Eisenberg did fit that bill for acting that way.. But that’s just never been my even been close to my perception of Lex Luthor.

That was one of the more sadder times in DC. All these lames or ppl with truly awful taste pretending or actually feeling like Snyder's Lex was good and wanted Eisenberg back as Lex.

That was one of the more sadder times in DC. All these lames or ppl with truly awful taste pretending or actually feeling like Snyder's Lex was good and wanted Eisenberg back as Lex.
Bruh i called out that ****. I'ma lil biased; upfront abt it. I put that crap on personal duress. Suicidal kid n all, dude couldn't think straight.

Bruh i called out that ****. I'ma lil biased; upfront abt it. I put that crap on personal duress. Suicidal kid n all, dude couldn't think straight.
I thought the suicide happened before or around justice league filming? BVS came out in 2016 and his child’s suicide was 2017.

I hated Jesse Eisenberg’s portrayal of Lex from the jump. Easily the worse casting decision Snyder made.

I ain’t mad at Jesse Eisenberg - if Snyder wanted a crazy, overly maniacal, illogical and socially awkward type of character, then Eisenberg did fit that bill for acting that way.. But that’s just never been my even been close to my perception of Lex Luthor.
I believe this was the time when Heath was still at the peak of his popularity as the Joker. I guess Jesse wanted that recognition but failed miserably as he should have concentrated and studied his character's demeanor rather than trying to upstage a different character. guess he didn't study well for that role. when I first watched BvS, I thought WTF? wrong character impression. it was more of a Joker/Riddler personification than Luthor. funny part was people actually tried to justify that it was Lex's other version or type of mannerism? yeah, like in a parallel universe where Luthor is the Joker. :rofl:

I thought the suicide happened before or around justice league filming? BVS came out in 2016 and his child’s suicide was 2017.
I guess he's implying his daughter may have had issues before that.

I just think Snyder has terrible taste and that's just off what he did to Superman in MoS and him standing by wanting to get Batman raped.

For **** like that he should only do original work or an ip ppl dont care much about.

Last edited:
I’m locked in for a noon viewing on f Flash tomorrow…As soon as Keaton was confirmed to be in it, I was going to be there day 1…Good or Bad…Seeing Batman 89 in the theater at 8 years old is a core memory for me so this was mandatory…

Fun side fact though, I’m watching this at the same theater that I watched Batman & Robin at, AND I just realized it’s the exact same auditorium :lol:…Could be a bad omen…

I heard it was all over the place and the decision the Barry’s made throughout it made no sense.

Just got back from watching it

NO SPOILERS :

If I read correctly somewhere Dc uses the same Cgi studio as marvel / so idk why their cgi be trash sometimes

/ I liked it / wasn’t expecting that ending - Can anyone answer this for me - so BLUE SUIT guy is the Batman in the dceu now?

And nice post credit scene

7/10 imo. It was enjoyable.

PS LOL AT
IMG_0844.gif

😂😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom