DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I see this lex like I saw emo green goblin in the last Spider-Man movie. You just could believe it because the actor didn't look the part. Lex will eventually assembly the legion of doom. Does he look like the leader of the legion of doom? :rofl: gorilla grod will use him as a fleshlight

Lex is nothing but a notch below batman minus the fighting ability. They got him looking like a hipster

Last edited:
Eisenberg beefed up a bit for that new movie where he's some secret CIA assasin tho, I'm confident in dude....reminds me of the feels surrounding Heath as Joker when those first broke

Eisenberg beefed up a bit for that new movie where he's some secret CIA assasin tho, I'm confident in dude....reminds me of the feels surrounding Heath as Joker when those first broke

Yes, but as soon as joker Heath was shown the doubt was gone. Emo lex, not so much

But I thought DCAU Lex was black?

peepwall[1].gif

Said it before, I hope we don't get a socially awkward "nobody understands me" lex :lol:

That's how Lex was established in Superman Birthright tho; a high school acquaintance of Clark Kent who was ruthlessly picked on. Clark was his only friend but they had a major falling out and Lex vanished for a decade, coming back as the suave supervillain you know him as

Jesse Eisenberg=Michael Cera

they are pretty much interchangeable

I really hope that he can pull of Lex, he's like an evil Tony Stark.

Kryptonite confirmed.

Zack Snyder reveals that he originally envisioned a less than subtle way of introducing Kryptonite into the DCCU that would have occurred at the end of Man Of Steel.

“I said, ‘What about at the end of the movie we do a scene where there’s a crate full of kryptonite delivered to Wayne Manor,’” Snyder told the mag. “Everyone was like…‘Okaay.’ Once you say it out loud it’s a problem because you can’t unsay it.”

"If you’re going toe-to-toe with the son of Jor-El, you better come correct. For his climactic rooftop brawl with Superman, Batman outfits himself with a reinforced mech-suit equipped with strength-augmenting armor and, yes, kryptonite. The design resembles the one used for the confrontation between these two in Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns."

Much has been made of this iteration of Batman being quite a bit older and "world weary", and Ben Affleck reiterates this during his portion of the interview. “He’s on the verge of being swallowed up by the anger and the rage that we see haunt this character in the other manifestations of it,” he said. “But this guy is further down the line and has become more embittered and cynical.”

We also know that in this movie, the people of Earth have pretty much turned against Superman and see him as more of a threat than a savoir, and Henry Cavill comments on this. “I like to think that 'Man of Steel' was the perspective of the world from Clark, Kal-El, looking at the world and trying to exist with in it,” he explains. “'Batman v Superman' is definitely more mankind’s perspective of Superman.”

That's how Lex was established in Superman Birthright tho; a high school acquaintance of Clark Kent who was ruthlessly picked on. Clark was his only friend but they had a major falling out and Lex vanished for a decade, coming back as the suave supervillain you know him as

Sure, and all sounds horrible for this movie. Keep that on smallville

Jesse Eisenberg=Michael Cera

they are pretty much interchangeable

I really hope that he can pull of Lex, he's like an evil Tony Stark.

After you look at their line of work, it really isn't even close out side of the scrawny dorky look.

Cera has no range, dude has played the same geek in all his films.

Eisenberg definitely has more range.

Said it before, I hope we don't get a socially awkward "nobody understands me" lex :lol:

Birthright sucked balls.

More of a spinoff parody of Smallville than Superman comics.

I agree that Lex should be suave and menacing as **** for the movie but I'm saying that if he were to go the "emo" route it wouldn't be something new

Birthright sucked balls.

You're literally the only person I've ever seen say that :lol:

Last edited:
All-Star Superman

Superman Birthright

Superman Secret Identity

Superman Whatever Happened to Truth, Justice, and the American way (or Superman vs the Elite for the animated movie version)

Whatever happened to the man of tomorrow

And Crisis on Infinite Earths and Infinite Crisis :tongue:

All classic and definitive Superman stories to me

He doesn't have as many classic stories as Batman but he's definitely got a couple

Last edited:

Caption on EW on the pic:

Batman and Wonder Woman have a meeting of alter-egos as Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince parry and flirt at a high-society function. “I love the fact that there was this Thomas Crowne Affair, Bond-y sexy scene that they wrote about two people who are pretending to be two different people who each know the secrets of the other person,” says Ben Affleck.

Sounds like when Bruce was on a date with Selena in Batman Returns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom