DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Agreed on Ben. Some actors you see and all you see is them no matter what they try. Ben happens to be one of those guys. Sam Jackson is another that comes to mind :lol: will smith kinda too

I still don't think Gal Gadot looks like Wonder Woman. I don't look at her and see someone who can go toe-to-toe with powerful beings. She looks frail to me. I feel like a lot of action movies with female leads look ridiculous when you see these scrawny models who look awkward throwing a punch beating up dudes 3 times their size.

Gina looks the part minus her lack of height, but I can't honestly think of a current actress that would be the perfect fit. We need to find the modern day Xena. :smokin

d6c78443_xena-1.jpeg

fab003e0_xena2.jpeg

594f585b_xena3.jpeg

Wonderwoman can be scrawny and still own fools because she's strong as hell. Even in cartoons it doesn't look like she has biceps. superman only has big muscles for the aesthetics. Not like he needs gains.

Battfleck looks like a clown in that pic. A literal clown too. I dont mean that figuratively.

I swear they photoshop the same pic of Cavill as superman in all their promo material.

That wonder woman outfit is :smokin Gal Gadot still sucks tho.

Wonderwoman can be scrawny and still own fools because she's strong as hell. Even in cartoons it doesn't look like she has biceps. superman only has big muscles for the aesthetics. Not like he needs gains.

She doesn't need biceps, but Gal is frail b. She doesn't look tough or ready to fight anybody.

Yea.. Wonderwoman is never bulky.. But she is lean and strong.. And tall.. Adrianne palicki has the body they should have been looking for with wonderwoman

Also, not a huge fan of cavill as supes.. Think he's not tall enough and too bulky.. Hell, I just looked up his height, dude does not look over 6 feet

And I don't mind affleck as batman.. Just not a fan of the look they went with for the suit.. Like literally I'm going be sitting thinking how uncomfortable it must be to move his head in that thing because of the fixed neck

She doesn't need biceps, but Gal is frail b. She doesn't look tough or ready to fight anybody.

You acting like they didn't tell her to put on some weight for the role. She looks fine in the few pics of her posted in here. Plus you just posted pics of Xena with her own skinny looking arms.

She is a magical being. She doesnt have to look like hercules :lol:

I think she has to look athletic.. But like a high jumper or pole vaulter.. Tall and lean.. But still with an athletic appearance

Or like a volleyball player

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom