DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Yeah, I don't get the trailer making you less interested...I wasn't very excited until I watched the trailer this morning.

He's got those Marvel tinted glasses on. :nerd:

So I guess that anyone who has a problem w/ this movie is a marvel fanboy lol.

Bar was set high w/ TDK trilogy...this affleck joint looks meh.

I wasn't being entirely serious, but nah.

I just saw a dead Robin's uniform with the Joker's writing taunting Batman on it, Superman carry a rocket ship, Batman narrowly escape a death beam with his grappling hook, Batman step on Superman's chest, and Supes rip the roof off the Batmobile with Batman standing up in his grill right after. We're about to see the throwdown of the century. And it looks meh?

083f5c66_giphy.gif

Some of you have the go to excuse of saying someone is a marvel fanboy. Nah, if something has flaws, a fan of movies will call it out. If you ignore them then you're the fanboy. I don't care what comic book company the character is from.

Still wondering how bruce's broken back was fixed by wrapping some rope around him in a hole in the ground prison.

Some of you have the go to excuse of saying someone is a marvel fanboy. Nah, if something has flaws, a fan of movies will call it out. If you ignore them then you're the fanboy. I don't care what comic book company the character is from.

Still wondering how bruce's broken back was fixed by wrapping some rope around him in a hole in the ground prison.

Exactly. I guess I may look like a marvel fan boy, when I'm not. I'm a Spidey fan boy. As far as TDKR, I was faded when I saw the film and I was heated when that happened. Like are you serious. I rather they throw the Lazarus pit in there.

Last edited:
Don't think there's an official Suicide Squad trailer so I'll post here.

WB saying they ain't releasing the SS trailer is weak AF but I think they just gonna build hype. I only care for it because of joker. With that said Leto's Joker in those brief moments we saw did not disappoint. One. Bit.

Now rumor is he and Harley are distant because she had issue with.....joker killing Jason Todd aka Robin #2 aka Red Hood.

We've seen and heard Batfleck will be in SS as it shows him on top of jokers lambo. The reason for that is this: that last scene of the trailer is apparently a flashback scene of joker killing Robin. Now I've watched it a few times and I swear when you first fully see and hear Joker talk he says something like "Oh a Robin...." Something something bathe crowd is too loud and it cuts off but to me that's what I hear.

If this has been posted my bad. Just thought id share

Eisenberg as Lex doesn't bother me. The long hair bothers me more :lol:

Joker said "I'm not going to kill you... just hurt you really, really bad". He didn't say Robin or else everyone would have gone nuts in all the comic book forums.

Oh and Ledger was the GOAT Joker. No argument ever.

And if you don't think Nolan's trilogy was all that then you must not realize how virtually every single super hero show, film, trailer had the essence of Nolan on it. Marvels holy group aside, most new super hero movies have a tad more darkness and realism and that is the Nolan influence.

Last edited:
I find it funny that TDKR gets knocked for its inconsistency in realism but Marvel's movies revel in it.

Also what yall see as flaws are really nitpicks.

For example, if BvS is a good well made movie, I feel like some of you will go at length to complain about how Superman looks in an essay despite how great a plot or character portrayal is.

I'm glad yall fanboys aren't directors. I bet most of yall movies would come out like Green Lantern or The Amazing Spider-Man :lol:.

Joker said "I'm not going to kill you... just hurt you really, really bad". He didn't say Robin or else everyone would have gone nuts in all the comic book forums.

I'm talking about the scene immediately before that. Right after you hear his laugh, you see him come out of the shadows then the next scene is an upward shot like someone looking up at him.

Don't think I've heard Robin there either, that is just too big of a reveal and many already dissected that leaked vid so i think it would have been reported many times now if he had mentioned Robin anywhere in that vid.

I find it funny that TDKR gets knocked for its inconsistency in realism but Marvel's movies revel in it.

For example, if BvS is a good well made movie, I feel like some of you will go at length to complain about how Superman looks in an essay despite how great a plot or character portrayal is.

I'm glad yall fanboys aren't directors. I bet most of yall movies would come out like Green Lantern or The Amazing Spider-Man :lol:.

Was that punch to fix his broken back a nitpick?

Last edited:

Was that punch to fix his broken back a nitpick?

It's a comic book movie. Of course reality is going to be bent.

Heck even in BB and TDK there was some of that too.

I dunno man it does to me. considering that this scene is said to be a flashback to him killing Robin which has been rumored to be a big part of this film and why Batman is in SS. Plus the Robin costume is in BvS trailer already defaced by the joker which is how I think both films are tied together.

I think that in this universe, Bruce quits being batman because of Jason's death which is why Wayne Manor seems to be a bit disheveled in the trailer.

WB will probably release a trailer soon I think but they'll remove some of those Joker scenes.

I dunno man it does to me. considering that this scene is said to be a flashback to him killing Robin which has been rumored to be a big part of this film and why Batman is in SS. Plus the Robin costume is in BvS trailer already defaced by the joker which is how I think both films are tied together.

I think that in this universe, Bruce quits being batman because of Jason's death which is why Wayne Manor seems to be a bit disheveled in the trailer.

WB will probably release a trailer soon I think but they'll remove some of those Joker scenes.

Well not really, that is a guess by everyone, no one knows for sure. You said it yourself, it is a rumor and at this point, it is nothing but that.

Again if Robin was uttered anywhere in that teaser then the internet would go nuts and I have not seen it reported in any websites including a website that posts all rumors even the most ridiculous ones.

Back
Top Bottom