DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I find it funny that TDKR gets knocked for its inconsistency in realism but Marvel's movies revel in it.

Also what yall see as flaws are really nitpicks.

For example, if BvS is a good well made movie, I feel like some of you will go at length to complain about how Superman looks in an essay despite how great a plot or character portrayal is.

I'm glad yall fanboys aren't directors. I bet most of yall movies would come out like Green Lantern or The Amazing Spider-Man :lol:.

Was that punch to fix his broken back a nitpick?

That's definitely something beyond the realm of physical possibility, but seeing that it's a COMIC BOOK movie then I really don't think anyone should be surprised. Peter Parker not dying from radiation, a god with a hammer shooting out lightning, and a man flying under his own power are also just as bad for the same reasons, yet we shrug all of those off because its again a film based on a comic where these impossible things happen on a daily basis.

@illmaticsoulchild " IMO, it's right there with Interstellar as one of Nolan's worst films."

Bruh :smh: :smh: :smh: Y'all are just too much. :lol: But thats opinion for you.

Last edited:
But nolan's movies are realistic / grounded and supposed to be better. If Oracle was in the movies then she could probably walk again after that rope treatment and some ointment rubs on her back.

Last edited:
Yeah, yall are reaching now :lol:

If the healing is perplexing you, you should also question the ability to use a grappling gun to begin with. That amount of force would rip the shoulder of of place. Also, if it breaks through wall and gets stuck how the hell does he get it out? He have a hammer and pick to bust that part out? Also, that grappling hook must have the worlds smallest hemi engine in it to be able to lift a person (or multiple people) and that speed.

Verdict: batman trilogy is trash

Last edited:
But nolan's movies are realistic / grounded and supposed to be better. If Oracle was in the movies then she could probably walk again after that rope treatment and some ointment rubs on her back.

They're really only realstic in that the ridiculousness from the comics is toned down, yet not completely replaced, as its still a superhero film nonetheless. Man of Steel is the exact same way.

Last edited:
For me it's not even an issue of believability. It's just a little piece of bad writing. Like something that was weird when you read it over and should've been changed.

If they did a better job of showing time progression and the struggle of recuperation it would of panned out better. It just seemed like paralyzed, now not paralyzed :lol:

Goes into the "tried to do too much" problem with the movie. Catwoman as a whole didn't even need to be in. Skip all the parts with her in the movie and it plays out all the same.

I'm so goddamn hyped for this movie 
nthat.gif

DC Universe 
pimp.gif

Hopefully this movie lives up to its trailer.

Man of Steel was a cool movie but there were a lot of wasted opportunities.

Only bad movie in the trilogy was TDKR. Stop with that nonsense.

Yeah, yall are reaching now :lol:

If the healing is perplexing you, you should also question the ability to use a grappling gun to begin with. That amount of force would rip the shoulder of of place. Also, if it breaks through wall and gets stuck how the hell does he get it out? He have a hammer and pick to bust that part out? Also, that grappling hook must have the worlds smallest hemi engine in it to be able to lift a person (or multiple people) and that speed.

Verdict: batman trilogy is trash

Dont see how this is an issue. Bats regularly has access to tech not even the military has

Last edited:
Only bad movie in the trilogy was TDKR. Stop with that nonsense.
Dont see how this is an issue. Bats regularly has access to tech not even the military has

1. You missed the sarcasm

2. Mythbusters proved the grappling hook busted. Only way it would work is if was huge and disposable or moved extremely slowly up

Last edited:
Suicide squad is a dollar movie red box release for me Batman cameo wont be able to save it so many ways DC couldve went why let suicide squad be youre number 2 release smh this will continue will smiths bad film run why didn't they come with teen titans or JL or JL Dark(this movie could be huge) we don't need flash,WW, or a Cyborg movie seriously smh that's like marvel doing a hawkeye movie or an Antman film...nevermind.... but DC needs to work on better properties to get the ball rolling besides JL Batman and Superman solo films ...ya know what compared to mcu DC characters at this point are not that interesting besides JL characters but that could change after u introduce first set of films well see....

Trailer was amazing

superman looked good

batman look good

wonder woman look good

lex looked ok so far - waiting for the shaved head look in the movie

the red capes are coming is a reference to the red coats are coming that most people missed

also im pretty sure i saw cyborg in the trailer. anyone else see it??

Back
Top Bottom