DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Wait... DC is making a Cyborg movie
sick.gif
2020. I'll be surprised if they actually make it tho.

Hate Ben Afleck
Was not interested in the Superman movie

But man the trailer looks good. I'll watch and hope for the best.

1. You missed the sarcasm

2. Mythbusters proved the grappling hook busted. Only way it would work is if was huge and disposable or moved extremely slowly up

I didnt. Notice how that part was above your quote. Wasnt saying you. I was talking to everyone in general.

Still want that talk to end

I doubt mythbusters took into consideration technology that wayne enterprises has, that no one else does.

Last edited:
I didnt. Notice how that part was above your quote. Wasnt saying you. I was talking to everyone in general.

I doubt mythbusters took into consideration technology that wayne enterprises has, that no one else does.

Cmon man, mythbusters is legit :lol:

Anyway, I'm just saying if we're suspending our disbelief let's do it. Healing the spine is Within the realm of comic book type stuff. As I said before the movie just did a horrible job of showing the amount of time it took to get back to normal. Heck, a rocky workout montage would of been better.

IM made a new form of everlasting power with nothing but dirt, fire and love :lol:

Last edited:
expect nothing less from Snyder.. great with the visuals.. iffy with the story if he doesn't have something to heavily rely upon..

which worries me with them taking pieces from that story

Last edited:

Cmon man, mythbusters is legit
laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm just saying if we're suspending our disbelief let's do it. Healing the spine is Within the realm of comic book type stuff. As I said before the movie just did a horrible job of showing the amount of time it took to get back to normal. Heck, a rocky workout montage would of been better.

IM made a new form of everlasting power with nothing but dirt, fire and love
laugh.gif
nah man.. he was stealing from the stuff he had in the stark weapons he asked them to bring him for the weapon they wanted him to build

but yea, that's the disappointing thing about TDKR.. we know that movie could have been so much better.. and it was great at the beginning, the way it introduced bane.. and brought bats back in.. the stuff with catwoman

the end just got sloppy.. and felt like it wasted great performances.. also personally wish they hadn't killed off ras in the 1st one.. and then wayne would have been able to use the lazarus pits in the 3rd (ras being disappointed with bane trying to use his name after not being accepted or something)

Lazarus Pit doesn't work in Nolans Batverse.
they could do some form of it.. like not literally the Lazarus Pit, but they could have some sort of curing thing they discovered

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom