DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Last edited:
He is turning his head pretty far especially considering his arms are tied up from the ceiling. Any mroe rotation and that is is some exorcist flexibility.

Are we even looking at the same gif?
laugh.gif
I'm trying to turn my head right now and I can't turn much more than Affleck does.
roll.gif

I mean seriously, you need more head rotation than this?

And you can just see how he does it with ease, in comparison to the old ones where the whole body has to shift.

Why is material thickness a problem? It's a movie prop, not actual bullet proof rubber mask, thing could be NT thick and be as light and flexible as paper.
his chin is going to his collarbone.. if you cant move your neck further than that, you might want to go to a doctor

the thicker the material, the harder it should be to move.. think a turtle neck vs a scuba suit

his chin is going to his collarbone.. if you cant move your neck further than that, you might want to go to a doctor

the thicker the material, the harder it should be to move.. think a turtle neck vs a scuba suit

Again dude is tied up and yeah that is as far as I can move my neck, maybe slightly further but now you are nitpicking to nitpick. :smh: Can't just appreciate that it's no problem moving his neck this time.

And again, movie costume. I know thicker means harder to move! Duh! :lol: But once again. MOVIE! :rofl:

You watching a millionaire vigilante dressed as a bat and your main concern is the how he can move his neck when the material is so thick? That's where you draw the line on disbelief? :rofl:

Last edited:
I swam growing up.. and if you want to look off of turns you have to be able to move your head around in this position:

the way his hands are above his head shouldn't deter his movements to the extent that you're claiming

Yeah that dudes head isn't as turned, if not the same as Batfleck.

And it does matter a bit since his arm is raised in front of him, that raises clavicle and pecs, then it does hinder some movements.

That swimmer got his arm up behind his head practically and you can see his chin is being blocked by his pecs.

But speaking of muscles, some muscular dudes are just not as flexible too and yes even with neck movements.

But man I am not going to argue this further, he can turn his head, much more than previous incarnations and that is enough for me, for most really. Nitpick all you want, not sure why an extra inch of head movement isn't going to matter to the scope the whole film.

with a persons hands actually locked behind their head in a streamlined position.. so your biceps are behind your ears..

your chin should still be able to hit your collarbone.. simple

Last edited:
I'm cool with you on the timepiece thread but your complaints on these comic book threads are crazy. :rofl:

Bruce Wayne: I need a new suit.

Lucius Fox: Yeah, three buttons is a little '90's, Mr. Wayne.

Bruce Wayne: I'm not talking fashion, Mr. Fox, so much as function.
[hands him a diagram]

Lucius Fox: You want to be able to turn your head.

Bruce Wayne: Sure would make backing out of the driveway easier.

Bruce Wayne: I need a new suit.

Lucius Fox: Yeah, three buttons is a little '90's, Mr. Wayne.

Bruce Wayne: I'm not talking fashion, Mr. Fox, so much as function.
[hands him a diagram]

Lucius Fox: You want to be able to turn your head.

Bruce Wayne: Sure would make backing out of the driveway easier.

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Always found that dialogue a bit heavy handed the way they ******* on past Batman movie costumes :lol:

I feel like all of yall are in to this Batsuit stuff way too much. Yall get hyped like crazy and most times I just don't get it. To me just get something that matches one of the comic costumes and make it functional for movement. None of them are ever going to look as good as a comic drawing. It's still gonna just look like a dude dressed up in a black and/or grayish Bat themed suit.

Based on the preview, this movie is gonna be a borefest. Way too much CGI and exaggeration of power

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom