DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

That trailer didnt wow me one bit. It's so underwhelming. I like the tone of the first trailer. This reminds me of green lantern for some reason. Lex didnt really help too. Facebook dude doesnt fit IMO

That was awesome!! Bats sounds like a robot :lol:

I like his Lex. I feel like he could pull of an awesome Joker.

Random but
I dont' think Eisenberg makes it out of this film.

Last edited:
Got to say though, you can tell Doomsdays CGI were fromt he same people WB hired to do LotR.

In this scene, seems like Bats and Supes were buddies already.

tumblr_nyro4hfEGz1uvcgjlo2_500.gif

tumblr_nyro4hfEGz1uvcgjlo1_500.gif

tumblr_nyro4hfEGz1uvcgjlo3_500.gif

I think this means it probably happens in the middle of the film and Doomsday either get defeated or killed early on (first try? more spikier clones?) then the final showdown will be against Lex w/ the tech suit (maybe with the clones?).

The first trailer also has her being in the party with Lex, Clark and Bruce, there was even a still of Bruce and Diana dancing so her role is obviously more than just showing up in the end for the fight.

Also, Afflecks bat voice isn't as bad as Bales so that's good.

Nj6yMoy.gif

im thinking that this trailer is not showing us the final battle

doomsday has been through a series of evolution making him stronger

hoping be evolves and grows more of an exoskeleton throughout his body.

also, im pretty sure we gonna see lex in an armor suit

Da ****? Did we watch the same trailer?

Just a bad trailer IMO

Awkwardly paced. Especially with the convo in the beginning and WW reveal at the end.

Lex was annoying af and the CGI was very unimpressive (i know its not complete).

Snyder's team usually knocks it out the park with their trailers even if the movie is ***, not sure what happened here.

Last edited:
Doomsday looks HORRIBLE, like they just threw him in the last 4 minutes of production to **** **** up.

Best part of the trailer is Ben/Bats

Why they always have to mask their voices...lol

Back
Top Bottom