DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Now this is definitely nitpicking. The spear actually had nothing to do with what happened to Superman in the final battle.

And it wasn't even "stab Doomsday once and yay it's over", it was a certified power struggle even after he had already been gassed by Batman's grenades. Ww was not going to survive that power struggle.
She looked fine handling Doomsday. Snyder couldn't let her take the L.
Nah fam. Doomsday was still fighting that lasso and WW wasn't exactly holding him with ease. Doomsday was strong enough to fight it still and WW was grimacing.
is it me or did the lasso disappear after superman stabs him? 

You talk about Superman's characterisation so much but then complete gloss over the fact that he will always choose self-sacrifice as opposed to risking someone else's life :lol:

risking?

Wonder Woman was giving doomsday that work, she didn't have a scratch on her.

or better yet

just THROW the spear. It is a projectile weapon after all. :lol:

They found Superman mom with the quickness too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wasn't Batfleck already tracking the Russian dude?

Am i the only person that instantly thought of Will Smith & his TELL THE TOOF line when WW put the lasso around Doomsday? Lol

How many times in life do we make decisions where we think of a better way after-the-fact?

They're fighting a monster that regenerates and adapts to anything that can kill it. They want to put it down ASAP. I don't think Superman is thinking, "I could stay alive if I switch with WW." He just wants to finish this thing that's threatening the lives of everyone on earth, including Lois and Ma Kent.

Worlds Greatest Detective:

"Wait wait wait...The White Proteguess guy I've been tracking for months...is actually a boat?"

"whoops, my bad"

Ahhh yea you right, thru his phone. Idk how they aint find the other tracker or the truck tho...
You mean the truck that had the kryptonite? Didn't Bats put a tracker on the truck and then break into LexCorp later to get the kryptonite?

I also didn't understand why Supes stopped Bats chasing after the truck.

You mean the truck that had the kryptonite? Didn't Bats put a tracker on the truck and then break into LexCorp later to get the kryptonite?

Yea but the truck tracker was all out in the open especially after they messed the truck all up lol. Had they shown someone realizing it afterwards then the whole plan coulda been changed to be more fool proof & cause Superman is dumb. He was mad one sighted in this movie. Didnt understand consequences or anything in any part of the movie lol

Ahhh yea you right, thru his phone. Idk how they aint find the other tracker or the truck tho...

but dude who's phone he was tracking was inside the truck, what's the point of climbing all the way up that crane and shooting a tracker on something he was already tracking other than for snider to reference another iconic comic book shot? 

but dude who's phone he was tracking was inside the truck, what's the point of climbing all the way up that crane and shooting a tracker on something he was already tracking other than for snider to reference another iconic comic book shot? 
Good question.

Also, why did Batfleck stand up there? There were lights all over the area. You're telling me none of Lex's dudes saw him up there?

eyes.gif

if his plan was to brutally murder everyone anyways, why didnt he just do that at the dock where it would have been simple rather than going on a long extended car chase causing lots of property damage?

if his plan was to brutally murder everyone anyways, why didnt he just do that at the dock where it would have been simple rather than going on a long extended car chase causing lots of property damage?
How else would the Batmobile get some shine?

why didnt the news connect the court room being destroyed with lex corp being broken into and destroyed on the same day? 

I feel like if we looked at Marvels movies with the same scrutiny we could have the same gripes. It's a movie about superheroes at the end of the day.

Last edited:
risking?

Wonder Woman was giving doomsday that work, she didn't have a scratch on her.

or better yet

just THROW the spear. It is a projectile weapon after all. :lol:

Uh didn't you see how there was a power struggle after stabbing him? If he threw the spear, he would've taken it out then healed. Or what if he missed? Only thing to stop this monster is out of reach.

I feel like if we looked at Marvels movies with the same scrutiny we could have the same gripes. It's a movie about superheroes at the end of the day.

You scrutinize any more scene for scene, second for second and only look for a logical actions and all of them are going to be bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom