DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Schnepp actually like the ultimate cut?? WOW!!! Zach Snyder has been vindicated. I cant wait to see all the haters come out of the woodworks. 

Last edited:
Schnepp actually like the ultimate cut?? WOW!!! Zach Snyder has been vindicated. I cant wait to see all the haters come out of the woodworks. 

Lex is still trash. Doomsday still trash. Supes has a many lines as Diana/WW. Lois Lane still useless. Amongst many other things. Dont go this route :lol:

Last edited:
Ok let's have a serious talk why would the studio release a cut when they had a better one?

To sell dvd's and shorthen the run time. Movie was too dark/dry. The tone made it seem longer than what it was.

Apparently tone wasn't the issue for the ultimate cut, but again I read other reviews saying ultimate is more tan just more scenes it's how they are cut and arranged that make t better. Like they had a editor who was ****** the first go round

My whole thing is that better pacing doesn't fix bad storytelling and and character decisions. If it flows better it flows better but doesn't fix those other issues

Issue that reviews are saying aren't as bad some y'all are making them to be, let's not get into another 3 page debate about the movie being good or not.

It's pretty clear the ultimate edition is a movie that people would have enjoyed much better than what we got, maybe could have helped the movie make some more money.

Either way excited to see it for the additional scenes

Swear I remember folks saying they edited/cut it poorly and the extended version would clean up the film and make it much better.

But hey.

My whole thing is that better pacing doesn't fix bad storytelling and and character decisions. If it flows better it flows better but doesn't fix those other issues

So, you haven't seen the extended version yet, but you're still gonna say it sucks? That your stance?

Original. :lol:

When you say pacing doesn't fix character decisions, etc. You're implying, what? No need to back pedal, what are you getting at?

Im not back pedaling anything. Better editing doesn't change that supermans death being pretty meaningless. Doesnt change Lois being useless. Doesnt change Diana being after a photo for no damn reason. Doesnt change how bad Lex's portrayal was. It doesnt change Battfleck ***** restoration in humanity character arc. Doesnt change the Martha moment. Its not going to make the bad good. It's just going to fix editing and fill in some details.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom