DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Suicide squad was dope except the joker actor was terrible. After the heath ledger performance you can't disrespect him with that joker, literally :smh:

Last edited:
Watching a clip of suicide squad when Joker "baptized" Harley.
Joker already had the damages tat and his grill.
So either Harley helped kill robin when she was still Harleen or that's a plot issue :lol:

Watching a clip of suicide squad when Joker "baptized" Harley.
Joker already had the damages tat and his grill.
So either Harley helped kill robin when she was still Harleen or that's a plot issue :lol:

Seems like a continuity issue. Could you see if he had back tats?

I said it here before that this movie is mediocre but i still put this miles ahead of IM3 :lol:

That movie was garbage b :x

mean.gif

Last edited:
[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

If they're still going by Superman/kryptonians being the strongest then Faora probably would beat WW.

All we got to go off is WW in BvS and it's not like she killed Doomsday on her own or even killed him.

Last edited:
If they're still going by Superman/kryptonians being the strongest then Fairs probably would beat WW.

All we got to go off is WW in BvS and it's not like she killed Doomsday on her own or even killed him.

She's the only one he actually did some damage, again she came in a was giving him them hands and smiling about while Clark was getting smacked and Batfleck was paying coach like prop joe

If you want to discuss something else go ahead but just cuz a discussion or posts are posted that you don't like doesn't mean ppl now have a bias against it.

Maybe they actually just feel that strongly about the work? If it comes off as hate you gotta realize it's a thin line. I'm pretty sure every body that dislikes these movies love DC animation or DC comics. Show me the poster that is literally bias against DC and hates every single thing they produce :nerd:

I mean look at that FOX-Men thread. It pretty much beat the majority down with its mediocrity. You ain't gonna see a whole lot of passionate posts either way in there anymore. Just disappointment and depression. That's a direct reflection of the movies.

You don't think there's some people of the belief that "DC can't make a good live action movie" and assume they're bad before going in to watch them? There's people on here talmbout "Give the DCEU to Marvel Studios".

People do try to talk about these films, until the thread gets suffocated by hate and hyperbole. We barely talked about Suicide Squad because people had to remind us 20 times a page how "trash" it was. Same thing happened with BVS. All people need is a janky letter to write off the next movie that's not even close to being done.

Last edited:
Yea. I always felt that Faora was too interesting of a character too waste on the phantom zone. She was better than Zod

Back
Top Bottom