DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

So, I'm watching BvS...Question...
Was that Flash speaking to Bruce through his dream? I wasn't sure if it was at first.
In fact...I don't really know what's going on in this movie lol.

Was that Flash speaking to Bruce through his dream? I wasn't sure if it was at first.

If they would have put the flash scene after bruce wakes up...

Yes and No.

Yes, that was Flash speaking to Bruce. No, Bruce was not dreaming.

Battfleck's dreams were originally planned by Goyer to involve Braniac or something. He was the villain of JL originally.

Glad it was changed. Make Braniac the villain of MoS2. Raph Fiennes :smokin

Last edited:
Nah, that was a part of Goyer's script that made sense and sounded good.

I'm dreading the idea of Steppenwolf being trotted out there as the villain for pt. 1 before Darkseid.

Braniac honestly has what it takes to be either a Superman villain or one that the entire Justice League is needed to fight, so I wouldn't have minded had they just gone with him.

I remember a rumor a while back that said Parasite is going to be the MOS2 villain. Brainiac would be a sick villain for a JL film.

47c451d4_camnope.gif

I remember a rumor a while back that said Parasite is going to be the MOS2 villain. Brainiac would be a sick villain for a JL film.

I like Parasite as a villain so i'd definitely be interested to see him in Man of Steel 2. Wouldn't mind Metallo either.

I like Parasite as a villain so i'd definitely be interested to see him in Man of Steel 2. Wouldn't mind Metallo either.

I think the a lot of the CBM should take the approach and scale it down. Don't go so big with the villains and story. Parasite will be awesome.

I hope someway somehow we get Lobo. I don't know how but I hope we somehow get Lobo in one of these movies :lol:

I dunno how it would work but Momoa needs to play lobo also. You just gotta give him white alien skin and he's basically him.

It's not even like she's ugly. She just looks nothing like Gadot. Post her body and I'd probably have her > Bad it of she ain't flat as a board

I dunno how it would work but Momoa needs to play lobo also. You just gotta give him white alien skin and he's basically him.
After DC gave the Rock Black Adam and Momoa fishman I'm guessing that Lobo movie aint happening :lol:

At best a cameo and yall get Danny Trejo.

I think the a lot of the CBM should take the approach and scale it down. Don't go so big with the villains and story. Parasite will be awesome.

I hope someway somehow we get Lobo. I don't know how but I hope we somehow get Lobo in one of these movies :lol:

Agreed. Not like you can't tell a solid story with lesser villains. That's why so many of them have stood the test of time. Parasite could work for Superman, Two-Face can always work for Batman, Cheetah for Wonder Woman, Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash for Flash, and Black Manta for Aquaman. All are solid villains that don't necessarily have to go into Zod or Enchantress level where an entire city is getting destroyed, though you can have a decent amount of collateral damage and a good number of people being threatened depending on the villain's plan. But it isn't necessary. Two-Face in The Dark Knight killed what? 5-7 people overall and at the end of it was only threatening Jim Gordon's family, but he was still a credible threat and handled well.

Green Lantern, being in space a good amount of the time, is probably one of the few where the story might have to be large in scope depending on what you're trying to set up. A film with him could lead to the introduction of various alien races, such as Lobo, or the Thanagarians, or the Martians, etc. Shazam and Black Adam might also be good for a larger story if you want to go deeper into magical characters like Dr. Fate and Zatanna afterwards.

Now who exactly you're going to have as the villain in that doomed Cyborg movie I have no idea. :lol:

Last edited:
DCs biggest problem is trying to do too much and not keeping it simple.. Again, should just look at the animated movies

Use small subtle Easter eggs and after credit stuff to suggest to future stuff

MOS 2 should have been lex and his obsession with supes kryptonite and his powered suits and droids.. Or you go brianiac

Back
Top Bottom