DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

People already making the decision to not a see a movie releasing in 2018
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
They just trying to get likes from the anti DC crowd. They know damn well they goin see this movie. 

I like the new take on robin.. hell, would love to see them go that route with the films..

clean things up a bit and you could go with red hood.. and also throw in nightwing

also with cleaning up, with them showing that deathrstoke custom... hopefully they change up batfleck's getup and go with a more tactical suit

Last edited:
Finally seen the movie yesterday since movie released same time as Olympics started.  Movie wasn't that bad, some of the dialogue could've been written better and there were plot holes but thats so many comic movies.  I've wanted Harley Quinn for the longest and Margot killed it so that alone made the movie worth it.  I used to always want Amanda Seyfried as Harley Quinn but Margot really did her thing

I want to get excited about Deathstroke because he's a really cool villain with a great backstory but the DECU has let me down twice now with BvS and SS :smh:
Natural reaction bro.

Get on that extended cut lifestyle and slash your expectations in half (even if they're already low).

Last edited:
Man everybody is going to see all the DC movies regardless of how they feel. I'll be ready for JL, Aquaman, WW, Booster Gold, JL Dark, etc.

Just don't make me watch Catwoman again.

Plenty of people in here didn't see SS despite some of us saying we liked it.

I can see the same thing happening with WW and JL.

The plot thickens. :nerd:

Joe Man Jello is in London and his most recent follow on Twitter is Zack Snyder. Son just randomly gets a new short haircut and his wife Sofia Vergara started following Batfleck too. He's either playing Deathstroke or trolling everyone. :lol:

People already making the decision to not a see a movie releasing in 2018 :lol: :rolleyes
They just trying to get likes from the anti DC crowd. They know damn well they goin see this movie. 

Man everybody is going to see all the DC movies regardless of how they feel. I'll be ready for JL, Aquaman, WW, Booster Gold, JL Dark, etc.

Just don't make me watch Catwoman again.
I can't support this :lol:

Make it sound like we're obligated to see it. Like if they did make a Catwoman movie you would have no choice but to see it even if you expect it to suck :lol:

Most of us may love this starting from the comics or cartoons but it don't have to extend to other mediums. I know die-hard Superman fans that have swore off everything Snyder and this current Cavill iteration of Superman.

The plot thickens. :nerd:

Joe Man Jello is in London and his most recent follow on Twitter is Zack Snyder. Son just randomly gets a new short haircut and his wife Sofia Vergara started following Batfleck too. He's either playing Deathstroke or trolling everyone. :lol:
I don't get how this Twitter stuff means anything.

Last edited:
I can't support this :lol:

Make it sound like we're obligated to see it. Like if they did make a Catwoman movie you would have no choice but to see it even if you expect it to suck :lol:

Most of us may love this starting from the comics or cartoons but it don't have to extend to other mediums. I know die-hard Superman fans that have swore off everything Snyder and this current Cavill iteration of Superman.

This is true. One of my friends has yet to see either Dawn of Justice or Suicide Squad because of that neck snap at the end of Man of Steel. That Pa Kent tornado scene didn't help either. :lol: And this is a guy who loves Superman. Watched every episode of Smallville as it released, owns Superman The Animated Series on DVD. Knowing him he'll probably name his son Clark.

DCEU better redeem him, felt like dude has been wasted in both tv and video game.

The disrespect at making his boss fight in AK a tank battle :smh: and a crappily annoying one at that

Last edited:
Isn't Deathstroke 1 of very few ppl that beats Batman in 1 on 1 Melee combat?

Yes. Their fights on the big screen should be pretty epic and :pimp: too since its mostly hand to hand and doesn't get too outrageous

Im expecting Deathstroke to wash Batman something serious initially :lol:

Back
Top Bottom