DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

That Umberto dude is never right. And he just happens to drop that "scoop" on the day that Ben Affleck shares a video of Deathstroke.
laugh.gif
never?

I'd take a Deathstroke solo over a Joker solo personally. Though with where the DCEU is right now neither of those need to happen.

Last edited:
In my head, a Joker film wouldn't work. Too much Joker wouldn't be a good thing. It'll just be two hours of him doing crazy ****, which will get less interesting as the movie rolls on

Saying that is like saying, "I don't want to see a full batman movie because it'll be 2 hours of him taking down criminals."

C'mon bro.

i think you can integrate joker just like they did in SS animated movie (assault on arkham) or like the dark knight returns.. he's not the focal point, but has a significant role.. causes things to happen/chaos but you're not focusing on him and he's just causing things to get harder for everyone involved.. and you got moving pieces

we already got batman's back story, so don't need that.. for a fair amount of the villains, we gotten here backstories or we know them already.. get to the meat of things.. show the conflicts amongst criminals trying to work together and/or take over areas.. joker is the pure chaos.. then you have the league of shadows and possible even the court of owls..

move away from crime boss joker.. because then you got with black mask and penguin in those capacities

Well you didn't really follow Batman through the whole film either, technically.

I am just saying it can be done, it can be a Joker film without him on the screen 90% of the time.

You'll have Bats partly there trying to solve the case and GCPD with roided Gordon.

Then there's Harley to incorporate too.

I know not many here liked the animated adaptation but the Killing Joke kind of works as a Joker story too.

Just get Tarantino to direct and those dialog and violence would be enough to keep you locked in for tow hours. i know, i know... not gon' happen

Last edited:
Well you didn't really follow Batman through the whole film either, technically.

I am just saying it can be done, it can be a Joker film without him on the screen 90% of the time.

You'll have Bats partly there trying to solve the case and GCPD with roided Gordon.

Then there's Harley to incorporate too.

I know not many here liked the animated adaptation but the Killing Joke kind of works as a Joker story too.

Just get Tarantino to direct and those dialog and violence would be enough to keep you locked in for tow hours. i know, i know... not gon' happen

See when I hear Joker solo, I don't think of what you just described. A Joker story is what we normally get.

It can be done, TDK can be viewed as a Joker film.
If this is what ppl mean by Joker solo then sure :lol:

Focus on some other guy the majority of the time and then give some time to another guy as well then end it still not focusing on the Joker, sure :lol:

Agreed. I really can't get excited anymore. Suicide Squad was the last straw. If I do see it, I'm definitely not paying for it.

A d what makes joker great is his relationship with Batman and how he messes him up. They complete each other. Have a solo joker film and you lose most of his magic.

I'm excited for deathstroke I'm not as disappointed in the dceu yet I like mos and the directors cut of bvs suicide squad I'm 50/50 I'll wait till I see the directors cut on that

Back
Top Bottom