DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

That was a good movie. Forgot that he was recently in The Expanse on syfy. Really good show. Could be the next Battlestar Galactica.

That was the only good movie i remembered him in. Dunst was still low in hollywood standards then but was smashable especially her character in that movie made her sexier

He was also in Crazy?Beautiful, back when people still wanted to bang Dunst.

That was a good movie. Forgot that he was recently in The Expanse on syfy. Really good show. Could be the next Battlestar Galactica.
Say Word!? 
nerd.gif

I like it a lot. Has action, mystery, interesting characters, the political and military stuff as well. Second season starts in a few weeks, hopefully it keeps up the quality and becomes an epic space series.

Dark Matter is good as well. Good adventure / outlaw show.

fanart

View media item 2281048

Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock Dec 27

Dwayne Johnson Retweeted BossLogic
This art is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. We had Cavill over to the Johnson family household for Christmas. A good day. Tequila & whiskey. #BlackAndSups [emoji]9889[/emoji]️

That's what happens when a villain with power on the scale of Superman's rules his own country.

Justice League Action is on right now. An episode featuring Shazam, Black Adam and Batman. This cartoon is pretty damn good

EDIT: didn't see RFX's post above lol

Last edited:
it is pretty entertaining for what it is

:lol: at Supes throwing the "S" shield

Last edited:
New TV show to be announced soon? Teen Titans? Krypton? Watchmen for HBO?

Geoff Johns [emoji]10004[/emoji] @geoffjohns

Happy 2017, everyone!! Can't wait for the New Year!! Top five DC events I am looking forward to in 2017... in no particular order...

5) More #DCTV @CW_TheFlash @CW_Arrow @Gotham @TheCW_Legends @LuciferonFOX @TheCWSupergirl and many more! One which will be announced soon...

4) The great @noobde bringing us @InjusticeGame -- a sequel to the first amazing fighting game with a lot of surprises!!

3) @ZackSnyder's @justiceleaguewb Featuring among many things the first ever live action Mera!!! pic.twitter.com/axOj4kbzOC

2) @PattyJenks' presenting @GalGadot in @WonderWomanFilm I am so proud to be a part of this film! pic.twitter.com/Q8TWuwPxAk

And 1) Writing comics again... stay tuned! Happy New Year!!!

Back
Top Bottom