DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Bet it's just the Black Lightning show on Fox he thinks everybody has forgotten about (okay most ppl probably forgot that it was announced).

Pretty sure we knew about Krypton on SyFy too.

I highly doubt HBO would pull the trigger on something DC related. Maybe Hellblazer.

Probably going to unravel some more Rebirth. :nerd:

Before he got promoted, I think he was supposed to be doing more Batman: Earth One. Plus Booster Gold and Shazam that never happened. Booster and Billy have been pretty absent in the comics right now.

misleading title and report, I saw that and sounds like a reach

Ben Affleck Is Sounding More And More Unsure About Taking The Helm Of THE BATMAN

Asked by The Guadian whether or not it's his next movie, he replied: "That's the idea. But it’s not a set thing and there’s no script. If it doesn’t come together in a way I think is really great, I’m not going to do it."

But really it's no different from what he has been saying practically this whole time, whether there has been a script done or not. He just doesn't want to divulge if the scripts done or when they'll start shooting

That's a reach. Ben just wants to let people know how important the script is to him. He said he isn't doing the movie until there's a good/finished script. Some publications made extreme reaches and deciphered what he said in a controversial way to get clicks.

Pure speculation from me, but I wonder if his script is getting derailed because of the way the other movies are lining up.

It's gotta be hard to write a script to something when the rest of the DCEU is still in flux.

It's not in flux though, their movies are as of now set and at least outlined. They haven't really made drastic changes or moves, no different than Marvel dropping Inhumans to make for Spidey and switching films around.

They even moved JL2 back to make room for Batman and supposedly Affleck already chose LA to shoot Gotham in the film.

Here's a new(ish?) pic of Harley to ring in the new year!

Margot-Robbie-Harley-Quinn.jpg

Last edited:
I think Ben just knows the pressure to deliver is high. Cards are stacked against him. He's playing handicapped. He needs to reach unrealistic goals of greatness to sway people's opinions. He's not making that film until everything is right.

And he's going to deliver. The Batman is going to be certified FLAMES.

:pimp:

I think Batman with this version brutality and fighting style should have a very simple story and just be full of action.

Make like Dredd but make it inside Arkham or be like Tony Jaas Protector.

Jjust have him crack skulls, chase scenes and a few detective work to get from place to place for 2 hours.

Last edited:
I love one take action sequences. If we get a Batman film that takes place in Arkham, I want to see some deep cut villains. Even if it's only for like 30 seconds for some of them. I already told y'all about Condiment King. Let's get Bootface, Crazy Quilt, Kite Man, and all the other Z-tier villains. :lol:

A raid style Batman film would the goat cbm. Batffleck just Battslammin people as he's making his way to the top 
nthat.gif
And then he pulls a **** move and uses his grapple hook to make his way all the way down when he could've did that from the moment the movie started.

Last edited:
Who wrote that article title, vlad tv? sounds like dude wants to craft the perfect Batman film. You can tell BvS really got under his skin. With Live by Night getting panned as well now he's really touchy.

A raid style Batman film would the goat cbm. Batffleck just Battslammin people as he's making his way to the top 
nthat.gif
And then he pulls a **** move and uses his grapple hook to make his way all the way down when he could've did that from the moment the movie started.

I see no reason to hit the panic button at all. I think it's Ben more or less expressing his frustration with WB. Becides he is the executive producer and director. That carries some heavy clout. 

I love one take action sequences. If we get a Batman film that takes place in Arkham, I want to see some deep cut villains. Even if it's only for like 30 seconds for some of them. I already told y'all about Condiment King. Let's get Bootface, Crazy Quilt, Kite Man, and all the other Z-tier villains. :lol:

A one take action scene with old batman not looking as invincible as the young batman but still kicking *****.

the closest thing to this would be Daredevil S1 hallway scene.

Last edited:
They're going to have to add another 15 years to Batfleck because I am not even sure if dude broke sweat in the warehouse scene, bullets were bouncing off his cowl.

Raid like Batman movie? :lol: Not with Batffleck.

You need a skilled actor that naturally can do those moves or on point fight choreography.

Camera tricks, edits, and the like won't pull that off. He can do some dope stuff but the fighting is gonna be more like The Equalizer than The Raid.

Back
Top Bottom