Deadbeat Dads...

Bee

How do they do it?

What's wrong with these dudes, like how can you walk away from something that is half of you?

My father was always there for me 10000% even though him and my mother split,
but this thought just came across my head while looking at my daughter.

ap385.jpg

idc what the situation is with you and your baby mother, theres no excuse for not being there for your kids, man.
HFD to all the NT'ers on their job when it comes to your kids.
pimp.gif

Dudes are cowards alot of the time..
however there are alot of situations where bitter mothers use the child as bait and dont let the father be involved

wow your girl has gotten big so fast.

HFD to you.

But this is one holiday i never want to celebrate for myself

their bums, the good dads should get credit though for doing their job.

no baby mom situation can justify leaving your kid regardless of how bad it is.

that said, props and respect to all the good dads out there.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Cute kid. HFD.
I'm glad that I had my father growing up

My nephew's dad is a punk +*@ *%#@@. %*+@#@+ coward ...All good though, He got me
pimp.gif

H.F.D. to all the NT fam with kids and doing the job they r supposed to be doin...

HFD to all of the fathers/father figures of NT. Enjoy today, and every day you spend with your children, and family.

My father wasn't around either, but there are two sides to every story. Alot of men are simply caught in a cycle. They didn't know their fathers and in turn they do what was done to them. I no longer have hard feelings towards my father. I became the man I am without him, which showed he wasn't really needed in the first place, and when I have children I'll break the cycle and start a new one.

My OG loved music more than he did me (he's a bass player and a REALLY good one)... and his 6 OTHER DAUGHTERS (not by my mother,but before that time).
I'm straight up addicted to music though so I guess I have him to thank for that.

shootouts to the deadbeat dads they left because they knew it was gonna be hard, I can't knock them I respect them for keeping it real with themselves

PS my dad stood around

some of the blame gotta go to the moms they are just as responsible because they let the loser go raw knowing he dont have no job and is in no way able to take care of a child but when the child is born of course at first he is around until that damn baby mama drama starts and the pops cant take it no more and cant stand to to be nowhere near the mom and of course the mom plays the victim like always and the child grows up having a sort of hate for the father in most cases not all tho

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

shootouts to the deadbeat dads they left because they knew it was gonna be hard, I can't knock them I respect them for keeping it real with themselves

PS my dad stood around
Not gonna lie, I see what you are getting at, but I just can't justify respecting a deadbeat dad for leaving.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

some of the blame gotta go to the moms they are just as responsible because they let the loser go raw knowing he dont have no job and is in no way able to take care of a child but when the child is born of course at first he is around until that damn baby mama drama starts and the pops cant take it no more and cant stand to to be nowhere near the mom and of course the mom plays the victim like always and the child grows up having a sort of hate for the father in most cases not all tho
this is the truth.  all jokes aside my son was born when i was 17.  thank god i was blessed to have the necessary help and support from my family, and thank god i was able to mature and become responsible parenting wise.

this isn't always the case though, and honestly alot of females will let bum dudes go up in them raw.   if you get them hit raw enough times what do you think is going to happen.   that's why i went off on alot of bitter single mother women this week talkin !%@# about fathers day reminding them that it's their fault they decided to sleep with trash.  i take care of and provide for my son. i have no problem staying in on the weekend, or cancelling any type of plans to take care of him. i do my actual job being a dad, i don't see the need to take a million pics with my son and post them all over facebook or wherever like alot of single moms do, to paint a mirage of them being this ideal struggling single mother, when in reality, their parents take care of the kid all the time, and every weekend they can't wait to dump the kids off with their moms so they can go clubbing and get ran thru by the next potential babydaddy.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

PS my dad stood around
Not gonna lie, I see what you are getting at, but I just can't justify respecting a deadbeat dad for leaving.
I'm with you there - they didn't "keep it real" - they just acted purely selfishly.

Dead beat parents are the lowest form of life.Im pretty sure there are plenty on nt that rather spend money on kicks than take care of their kids

HAPPY FATHERS DAY OP 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And the worst type of dead beat dad is one that actually around and lives in the household

a family member is having that same situation right now dude not making any type of effort to provide for his family 

or his two kids outside his marriage the $#!@ is disgusting 

nut its probably some cats that wont blame dude because she let it slide instead of getting away from the dead weight 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO THE NT FATHERS 

FOR TAKING CARE OF YOU RESPONSIBILITIES 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom