Deadbeat Dads...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

their bums, the good dads should get credit though for doing their job.

no baby mom situation can justify leaving your kid regardless of how bad it is.

that said, props and respect to all the good dads out there.

Bro most of these baby mommas and "wives" say things that really burn the soulsome dudes get caught up with manipulative women ,psychos....they'll tell you they love you and two weeks later treat you like a dog...then you got the whole world of other cut trough dudes who are ready to smash your baby moms or wife and that crates even more pain and hatred can't blame single fathers out there we in some bad times

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

shootouts to the deadbeat dads they left because they knew it was gonna be hard, I can't knock them I respect them for keeping it real with themselves

PS my dad stood around

is lebron james your favorite player?

From 2008, with some great commentary on the state of African Amercian fathers.

i was fortunate enough to have my dad. iv always wondered tho, do you guys that did not have dads growing up feel you would of turned out differently is you did have the father figure in your life?

Originally Posted by blacklion23
eek.gif

haven't seen this in SOOO long,
didn't realize it was Vivica 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

shootouts to the deadbeat dads they left because they knew it was gonna be hard, I can't knock them I respect them for keeping it real with themselves

PS my dad stood around

is lebron james your favorite player?

yeah, why?

Originally Posted by sonofsam

i was fortunate enough to have my dad. iv always wondered tho, do you guys that did not have dads growing up feel you would of turned out differently is you did have the father figure in your life?
YES

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by sloanboy

some of the blame gotta go to the moms they are just as responsible because they let the loser go raw knowing he dont have no job and is in no way able to take care of a child but when the child is born of course at first he is around until that damn baby mama drama starts and the pops cant take it no more and cant stand to to be nowhere near the mom and of course the mom plays the victim like always and the child grows up having a sort of hate for the father in most cases not all tho
this is the truth.  all jokes aside my son was born when i was 17.  thank god i was blessed to have the necessary help and support from my family, and thank god i was able to mature and become responsible parenting wise.

this isn't always the case though, and honestly alot of females will let bum dudes go up in them raw.   if you get them hit raw enough times what do you think is going to happen.   that's why i went off on alot of bitter single mother women this week talkin !%@# about fathers day reminding them that it's their fault they decided to sleep with trash.  i take care of and provide for my son. i have no problem staying in on the weekend, or cancelling any type of plans to take care of him. i do my actual job being a dad, i don't see the need to take a million pics with my son and post them all over facebook or wherever like alot of single moms do, to paint a mirage of them being this ideal struggling single mother, when in reality, their parents take care of the kid all the time, and every weekend they can't wait to dump the kids off with their moms so they can go clubbing and get ran thru by the next potential babydaddy.
Mad props to you family. Congrats to all of the fathers on NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by sonofsam

YES
elaborate... iv always wondered this, and btw, no disrespect to you or any one else, just wondering in what ways do you feel you would of turned out differently? 

never met my father so today means nothing to me smh. i honestly don't know how the dude can go about his life never even meeting his first and from what i know only son. blu says how i feel best though "I just want to be the father my father never bothered to be, my son will never have to follow the streets. His role model is me."

Deadbeat dads don't just have to be the ones that left.

My parents split up three years ago now, and my dad is a pretty big deadbeat alcoholic. Admittedly he worked away a lot but that was his choice. My mum basically acted as both parents. He was never around to see us grow up but he doesn't now and never has had an interest in us and what we do. He may as well have left when we were little.

And I'll be damned if he walks me down the aisle if I get married.

Master P, one of the richest rappers in the world doesn't have an income that can be determined in a court.

So he only pays $271 a month of child support for his 4 other kids (not Romeo).

I hope this is a joke.

from what i read/heard, alot of their baby mamas think its a package deal, when thats not that case.

Being the product of a Single Mother household...I never thought I would in turn end up dating a girl with a child, but that is what happened.  I've been with the Mother and her son for three years...been with him since before he could walk and talk and the Father was never really around.  She keeps the lifeline and relationship there for her son...but it is wild to see someone truly not give an F about something they brought into this world.  Amazing how someone could care about your son more than you do....

f my dad i havent seen him for 16+years added him as a friend on FB all he did was send this pic of me and him never said anything else to me(mad weird) left me on some thinking type %%+%

The number of Deadbeat Dads far outweighs the number of mothers who abandon their children...it has become socially acceptable for a man to not raise his child.  

Originally Posted by Bee GoT GaMe 23

How do they do it?

What's wrong with these dudes, like how can you walk away from something that is half of you?

My father was always there for me 10000% even though him and my mother split,
but this thought just came across my head while looking at my daughter.

ap385.jpg

idc what the situation is with you and your baby mother, theres no excuse for not being there for your kids, man.
HFD to all the NT'ers on their job when it comes to your kids.
pimp.gif
idk if this was a rhetorical question or what, but it can't be that hard to walk away from your kid considering how many guys have done it. 
especially if you didnt want the kid in the first place/dont like the mom. 

Back
Top Bottom