Deadspin: Richard Sherman And The Plight Of The Conquering Negro

He even hugged her! I can't wait to show my coworker. Dude was crying about how Erin Andrews was terrified. :smh: :lol:

The way he walked up to LMJ at the end of the game. What a thug. who asks somebody if they are doing alright?

As someone who doesn't follow the NFL but watched both games last weekend I was kinda like "WTF this dude is on some Terrell Owens ****" after the post game interview. I didn't know this guy existed or know anything about him before the game. Still it was just like whatever to me. He made a great play to win the game and go to the Super Bowl I'd be amped up too.

I didn't expect it to get all the attention it did because it seemed like a normal reaction.

The after reading this thread and watching that mic'd up video. He actually looks like he took a brief moment before getting too caught up celebrating with his teammates, to run over and commend Crabtree on the effort. "Hell of a game" didn't seem to be said in a hostile tone or anything. I mean he was yelling but I'm sure it was loud as **** in there.

Again I don't know anything about the NFL really but I don't see what the fuss was about here.

Last edited:
^
Just the media and people who get easily excited overreacting to something like they always do. The interview was a few seconds long but people are acting like he said something horrible. Sherman provided an opportunity to make someone a villain.

As someone who doesn't follow the NFL but watched both games last weekend I was kinda like "WTF this dude is on some Terrell Owens ****" after the post game interview. I didn't know this guy existed or know anything about him before the game. Still it was just like whatever to me. He made a great play to win the game and go to the Super Bowl I'd be amped up too.

I didn't expect it to get all the attention it did because it seemed like a normal reaction.

The after reading this thread and watching that mic'd up video. He actually looks like he took a brief moment before getting too caught up celebrating with his teammates, to run over and commend Crabtree on the effort. "Hell of a game" didn't seem to be said in a hostile tone or anything. I mean he was yelling but I'm sure it was loud as **** in there.

Again I don't know anything about the NFL really but I don't see what the fuss was about here.
to me, its so weird that people really didnt know who this guy was until this happened

dude is arguably the best corner in the league and everyones just now hearing about him

if anything, he was out of pocket when he went off on skip bayless for no damn reason lol

Dont fall for the trap bro,

sociopath/psychopaths are just as intelligent as anyone else.

I was looking through fb and saw a post from this moron. People trying to discredit his education now too.

View media item 771203
He had an easy major tho, so I wouldn't doubt he earned his 3.9 legit

But most athletes don't do their own work, there's a guy in my organic chem class who clearly does none of his own work, has two groupies do all if his hw and clearly cheats on tests

Worse part, he's not a starter, and one of them is actually kinda hot, he's white if it matters, and is on our basketball team

to me, its so weird that people really didnt know who this guy was until this happened

dude is arguably the best corner in the league and everyones just now hearing about him

if anything, he was out of pocket when he went off on skip bayless for no damn reason lol

I couldn't even tell you where the corner lines up on the field bro :rofl:

Like I said those two playoff games were the first games I watched all season. I have no interest in professional sports until playoffs roll around. I follow all the sports of the university I went to though. And can tell you anything about SU basketball from the past 10 years.

So yes, it's sad that big stories in sports now have nothing to do with athletic ability, stats, or making plays. But more so, an exaggeration of anything slightly negative or misconstrued is a huge deal for days. So much that it takes away the impact of his great play for his team and the raw and amazing talent he clearly has in football.

ESPN is going through the same thing right now MTV went through when they stopped playing music videos, or anything related to music, and started the reality shows and ****.

Sports enter is more talking than watching sports now!

Drama sells, and these TV channels and the media are businesses at the end of the day. So if there's not a drama filled story they'll make one. Journalistic integrity is gone a long time ago (prolly when Walter Cronkite died) and everything has taken a turn for the worse. It's really sad and depressing. Reason why I don't have cable TV anymore.

These things are a big deal when they shouldn't be because so many idiots like being told what to think and group thought is a strong thing. Bleh

I could rant longer but I'm tired so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom