Dealing With Older Women

What's the biggest age gap you have had with a lady friend?
How different was it than dealing with thotties closer to your age?
I'm 21 messing with this 34 year old chick (not unheard of in Germany) .
She want me to go out with her and her 2 kids but I ain't ready for all that.
Anyways, discuss.

What's the biggest age gap you have had with a lady friend?
How different was it than dealing with thotties closer to your age?
I'm 21 messing with this 34 year old chick (not unheard of in Germany) .
She want me to go out with her and her 2 kids but I ain't ready for all that.
Anyways, discuss.
she gon take yo soul out ya meat and ride off into the autobahn sunset b.

Last edited:
Older woman kno what they want. Be straight up with what your trying to get out of the friendship, No games b. Is she married? If no just be sure to wrap that thang up. Out with the kids is cool, just don't try to play daddy. And don't ever touch another mans kids.

never dated much older and only dealt with the elderly on a single night basis...33 when i was 23, 42 when i was 24, and 57 (thought she was late 30s) last year that i met at a blues show in chicago...

fooled around with a single mother 47 yo. a handful times (i was 28 at the time)
nothing serious, she was just having fun and not looking for anything long-term
mature woman know what they want

Last edited:
fooled around with a single mother 47 yo. a handful times (i was 28 at the time)
nothing serious, she was just having fun and not looking for anything long-term
mature woman know what they want
this. 

as long as theres an understanding, theres no need to get involved in any way with her priorities( work, bills, kids...etc)

I was 19. Messed with a 44 year old. She looked like my Graphic Design teacher from high school.

I love the potential this thread has. Time to brag.

When I was 26 I smashed this 57 year old Puerto Rican chick. Met her on POF. Sex was off the charts. Mind you, she said she was 57 so she could have been older. She had some bomb P. 

In my mid 20's I smashed tons of 40+ year olds. Probably around 15. My favorite older chick was a half Puerto Rican half white girl with a huge *** and great fake cans. Hella cool, great sex, still keep in touch. 

I'm 30 now and up until very recently was kicking it with a 42 year old for the last few months. 

One time I was sexing this other 46 year old when I was like 24. I went over to her place one night and her kids and their buddy were there chillin. Dudes were 18,19,and 20. I looked at them all cocky like, "Yeah, I'm bout to smash your Moms, fam, what up." Kinda weird, but whatever. I left a brand new fitted over there though and never got it back. ******* must have took it. 

Older women >

However, it seems like you are trying to actually date her OP.  Don't have much experience with that......nor do I want any.

You stationed in Germany?

Air Force?

My cuzzo over there. I just had to straighten him out after a older German succubus sunk her claws in him.

I will say this, dealing with older chicks CAN lead to a ruined life :lol:

A good looking single older chick is SINGLE FOR A REASON. To add to that their vag stock is plummeting faster than the US economy an hour before the Great Depression. They will latch on for dear life by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Heed my warning my bros

Protect yourself at all times, obey my commands at all times, if you're gonna touch gloves touch gloves now..........

Last edited:
Older woman always take priority for me when messin wit chick. They know what they want and most have their ish together by they 40s. I was 18 messin a 36 year old, own house, own car, a cushy 401k lol. She taught me a few things...

Recently messed wit a 51 year old, I'm 30 now. No BS games, not embarrassed bout anything. I call she ready and vice versa...jus don't mess wit them dumb ones that been married 3 times and got mad baggage

An older woman ......... Is just that, an older woman. The stigma of older= better, smarter, ect... Is a lie.

Best thing said in this thread.

They play a lot of games too and wonder why theyre by themselves at their age. Sticking to women in my age group.

An older woman ......... Is just that, an older woman. The stigma of older= better, smarter, ect... Is a lie.

THIS

THIS when it comes to seasoned adults in general

They are wiser though and EASY to have fun with but deep down most are emotionally damaged. If you are putting them thangs on 'em and enough time goes by you are walking on thin ice. 80% of them are a push from going over

The first older woman I met is one of the greatest people I know. I figured she was the way she was because she was older and more experienced etc

I came to the conclusion that most older women were like her (I was 20)

Not only was I wrong, I was HORRIBLY wrong. I mean like 2+2=0 wrong.

Just be careful

Oh I didn't even see the OG question :lol:

The oldest I have been with is 44 I Believe. I have been with a gang of mid to late 30s (I am 28 now) over the years though.

They are definitely easier to be around than younger girls. Sex is usually much better as well.

Just be careful. You will get so used to an older woman and it will ruin you. Good luck dating girls your age

You stationed in Germany?
Air Force?

My cuzzo over there. I just had to straighten him out after a older German succubus sunk her claws in him.

Yea I'm stationed over here. I'm sure u know all about how they get down out here lol.

Pretty good advice in here tho. When asked did I wanna kick it with her and the kids I was like...."u sure u wanna bring me around the kids that quick?"
Put the blame on her and said he'll no at the same time lol....she was like " your right"
But we' ll see how it plays out..

Back
Top Bottom