Dealing With Older Women

I'm 25. I would mess with a 18 year old just to hook up with constantly. Relationship... 21+
i almost think how funny we can correlate shoes and our desire to for the yambs. vnds quality about them 18-19 year old girls ( well some ) 

Last edited:

I'm 25. I would mess with a 18 year old just to hook up with constantly. Relationship... 21+
i almost think how funny we can correlate shoes and our desire to for the yambs. vnds quality about them 18-19 year old girls ( well some ) 
laugh.gif

I'm working on a 37 red bone with no kids [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji] only thing is her mother stay with her which I don't mind...Only thing she lives 30 minutes away I'ma try n make a move after work tommorrow

I just set somethin up with her Thursday after work

Last edited:
I'm working on a 37 red bone with no kids [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji] only thing is her mother stay with her which I don't mind...Only thing she lives 30 minutes away I'ma try n make a move after work tommorrow

What's her Mom look like though :evil:

I was 22 and 23 messing with a 50 and 49 year old
Also recently messed with a 40 year old
But had to stop messing with her
She was too clingy
And would be texting naked pics all throughout the night
I would make sure my phone wouldn't ring or make a noise or no notifications would pop up
So my girl wouldn't see
She almost blew up my spot a couple times
End the end it just wasn't worth it
Older women u gotta put the d game strong on em
And u gotta be domineering
Them being older will try to son u and put u in that punk boy role
So u gotta make sure u d em down good and take control of situations
U can't be a sucka and just let them try and dominate over u because of their age
Maybe don't cheat on your girl and it wouldn't be an issue.

Best thing said in this thread.

They play a lot of games too and wonder why theyre by themselves at their age. Sticking to women in my age group.
True story. Keep em around only to smash and try not develop deep personal feelings for them. Learned that lesson the hard way. I met a older chick and I hit her with the we arent serious talk. We fooled around and after a while she grew on me as she was saying and doing all the right things and I caught feelings. Broad started playing games and then she hit me back with the we aren't serious talk.

An older woman ......... Is just that, an older woman. The stigma of older= better, smarter, ect... Is a lie.
True ...oldest i smashed was a 48 year old on her bday the other night :lol: :pimp: , and it wasnt much different from a chick in their 20's

I started messing with this older chick from my job. I was 28 and she was 39. Not gonna lie i loved her. Sex was good let me do whatever i wanted to her and she took care of me like anything i needed. But one thing i would say is she was set in her ways, needy at times, and a hypocrite. She had 3 kids. We kicked it for 5 years.

I started messing with this older chick from my job. I was 28 and she was 39. Not gonna lie i loved her. Sex was good let me do whatever i wanted to her and she took care of me like anything i needed. But one thing i would say is she was set in her ways, needy at times, and a hypocrite. She had 3 kids. We kicked it for 5 years.
Yes. Same thing with the most recent 42 year old I was seeing. Shorty was stubborn beyond reason. Lots of these older bishes have a problem being challenged by younger dudes. I don't really give a damn though, if I think you're wrong I'm gonna challenge you and I'm gonna call you out of your BS. 

I was 22 and 23 messing with a 50 and 49 year old
Also recently messed with a 40 year old
But had to stop messing with her
She was too clingy
And would be texting naked pics all throughout the night
I would make sure my phone wouldn't ring or make a noise or no notifications would pop up
So my girl wouldn't see
She almost blew up my spot a couple times
End the end it just wasn't worth it
Older women u gotta put the d game strong on em
And u gotta be domineering
Them being older will try to son u and put u in that punk boy role
So u gotta make sure u d em down good and take control of situations
U can't be a sucka and just let them try and dominate over u because of their age

and you haven't hit my pm? :smh:

Had a 45 year old last week they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks well I made her learn that night killed that old kitty !!!

I'm a lifetime member of #TeamExploitedMoms. I have only turned down mature yambs once in my time because the they were way past the expiration date.

In shape,mid-to-late 40s box is the best, like a fine vintage. Such depth, such character, such boldness......

Anyone remember localhookupz.com?  Site was a bird sanctuary. 
laugh.gif

Got hit up by a 51 year old on that site asking me if I was "well hung" when I was 19.  I wanted to follow through, but I was Mr. Do-Gooder at the time and decided against it because I was in a relationship. 
mean.gif

:lol: all those sites have to be STD breeding zones. I used to have a CougarLife profile but never hooked up off of it cause I didn't want to pay.

Back
Top Bottom