Dear Niketalk: Would you donate?

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

J, are you serious? If you havin second thoughts, PM chick's info...I'll do it for free. I will have a paper bad handy though.
same thing im sayin.

indifferent.gif
the hell wrong with this dude asking NT something like this. These thick chick is letting u smash and come inside of her no strings attached and u having doubts. I understand if she was horrid looking but this chick is a solid 7.9-8 imo

the doubts are not whether i should smash or not smash, but whether i should charge them money, since there are fertility clinics that specialize in this sorta thing...

i was thinking 300 a nut, but that might be a little too steep.

**paging jawnyquest and ashleythetall**
Oohhh, ok. Eventhough the child is gonna have half of your genes i think $300 is alot to ask for. U are probably not the only person they asked soif u decide to charge them they might just use someone else who is willing to do it for free.

DAMN SKIPPY
like look at her...
I'd fap before hand and put some spermicide on ma jawn so I don't get her preggers the first time
and hopefully be able to smash many times before getting her preggs

Personally I couldn't donate...I don't want my child being raised by someoneelse.

You better put something in writing stating you have nofinancial or any other responsibility to the child...she might like it

you gotta get evrything on paper
if not she can come back at you and ask for some child support
once you got that, then smash....with a paper bag

Back
Top Bottom