Dear White People

never saw gremlins...always thought it was just some dumb horror movie. this movie looks smart, and funny, much like what the boondocks isn't for this current season.

:smh: at calling the screenplay writer a cornball brother. shame...

That would be interesting. I can hear the characters now: "what if there were a WET, or a historically WHITE college?!"
there is 

its called fox and 90% of private universities 
roll.gif

:rofl:

Why is the directors teeth so yellow?

This movie seems like something some of dudes in here would create, who will write a thesis paper on why writing paper is White, and google some stuff, and not realize this is NT, and have no real life accolades or things that they can say they've actually contributed to the black community.... Yea those guys

-stayblessed

roll.gif

Why is the directors teeth so yellow?

This movie seems like something some of dudes in here would create, who will write a thesis paper on why writing paper is White, and google some stuff, and not realize this is NT, and have no real life accolades or things that they can say they've actually contributed to the black community.... Yea those guys

-stayblessed
So you've seen the film?

-stayblessed

If you've never seen gremlins, you didn't have a childhood.

Why is it as blacks we act like we're the only race that likes fried chicken?

Its not Black people that are perpetuating that stereotype. Do we act like we're the only race who like watermelon too?

Almost everybody (Unless you are vegetarian/vegan) eats chicken, Black people don't like chicken more than any other race of people but that is the
stereotype most non Black people believe is a fact.

This seems like a movie for White people. Something meant to be funny but also has truths about white privilege sprinkled in.

Its not Black people that are perpetuating that stereotype. Do we act like we're the only race who like watermelon too?

Almost everybody (Unless you are vegetarian/vegan) eats chicken, Black people don't like chicken more than any other race of people but that is the

Watermelon is a little extreme because it's not an "everyday" delicacy but everyone in the world eats chicken, everyday. I understand as blacks we're the poster children for eating chicken but that's a stereotype that should die out. It's extremely stupid.

Anybody complaining about the brothas having big peters stereotype? Or Asians being smart? Or Spanish folks passion, or Indian folks patience?

Just wondering.

Watermelon is a little extreme because it's not an "everyday" delicacy but everyone in the world eats chicken, everyday. I understand as blacks we're the poster children for eating chicken but that's a stereotype that should die out. It's extremely stupid.

Both stereotypes (chicken and watermelon) derived from slaves eating chicken and watermelon.

I agree that it should die out just like every other stereotype but I don't agree/have never seen a Black person promote that stereotype in a non-satirical way.

Anybody complaining about the brothas having big peters stereotype? Or Asians being smart? Or Spanish folks passion, or Indian folks patience?

Just wondering.

What does this have to do with anything being discussed in this thread? :nerd:

Seriously, I don't know why black people keep pressing this issue. Who ever is racist just is, crying about it or pointing it out will not change anything. You just have to look at them as if it's they have a disability... Which they do...
Nah, pointing out racists changes a lot. It's not completely ineffective. It what you say were true Donald Sterling would still own the Clippers.

I wish we could hot brand racists with the letter "R" scarlet letter style.

Aint no way I'd ever let racists get a pass by categorizing their racism as a disability. Not only insulting to ppl with disabilities but to humanity as a whole.

Just wondering.
We already had the positive stereotype discussion thread. You missed out.

Last edited:
Seriously, I don't know why black people keep pressing this issue. Who ever is racist just is, crying about it or pointing it out will not change anything. You just have to look at them as if it's they have a disability... Which they do...
:smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom