Dear White People

Disability? :rofl:

A lot of ignorant folks in here talking about things they know nothing about.

^^:lol: I'm already knowing.

The funny thing he's long been a self-confirmed lame but just recently he's started acting out towards black people.

if I made this thread, it'd be locked already

but this tea good though

Gonna make a movie called "Dear Black People"

YOU would be feeling some type of way over the title. :rofl:

Truthfully don't even "feel some type of way" over this. Just wanted to see what people's responses would be towards that.

Talking about that Lupita chick, she's just ugly to me. If I seen her out in the street I would just think to myself, "damn" and not in a good way. Same way I think about an anorexic white chick.

If you want to accuse me of being a racist than so be it but let me clarify this to you right now. If I hate someone, it's not because of their race. It's because of the things they do.

Culture ~ stereotypes. What are some good things about black culture? Like we always talk about negative stereotypes, but until we embrace the bad and the good we won't have an identity. Like Irish don't view their drinking as a bad stereotype, but black folks do, and shun those who do it. Until we accept who we are, all of who we are, then we will never be free and never be unified. I always find it funny when brothas be like 'we need to unify' then with the next breath 'uall need to stop acting like ******' like *****, unify to you means hold your morals, we don't have the same morals then you don't want to unify, even with my hand extended in brotherhood. Righteous brothas be to righteous to actually effect change. How you going to be my brother when you think you're better than me? The fried chicken thing goes to slavery. We fried things because we didn't have a refrigerator in the slave qtrs (or at all) so we fried the chicken making it safe to eat. That's where most stereotypes come from, survival that turned to habit, that turned to staple.

Last edited:
Truthfully don't even "feel some type of way" over this. Just wanted to see what people's responses would be towards that.

Talking about that Lupita chick, she's just ugly to me. If I seen her out in the street I would just think to myself, "damn" and not in a good way. Same way I think about an anorexic white chick.

If you want to accuse me of being a racist than so be it but let me clarify this to you right now. If I hate someone, it's not because of their race. It's because of the things they do.
You types are usually into bucket shaped females anyway.

You types are usually into bucket shaped females anyway.

I'm into all kinds of females b.

Mane I love fried chicken. Idc. Not eeem a bad stereotype.

If you don't like fried chicken? You don't enjoy life. Simple.

Meanwhile a black man is in his avy 
pimp.gif

turrible  review if she thinks this is an  "angry film"  based on the trailer she shouldn't speak on it.

Don't see the big deal it'll probably flop though. The Gremlins slander is unappreciated though I hate when people pull that ultra reaches to try to ruin childhood classics.

Meanwhile a black man is in his avy 
pimp.gif
That's worse than the age old "I have black friends" rebuttal. 

But nah no one said zapato was a racist and I don't think he is one, but he has been making a point to start **** in race threads lately. 

Last edited:
Don't see the big deal it'll probably flop though. The Gremlins slander is unappreciated though I hate when people pull that ultra reaches to try to ruin childhood classics.
idk about the gremlins analogy in particular

but a very large number of childhood cartoons have some deep and sometimes sinister underlying themes that were put in there on purpose but the writers and cartoonist 

id advise you to look some of this up. it gets worse the farther you go back. Disney was notorious for this. from racism and sexism to the wild sexual innuendos "childhood classics" are in no way innocent. 

reminds me of School Dazes, except this one is black vs. white and not black vs. black

probably wont be funny like school daze tho

this ain't a "black black" movie. This a hipster black movie. Scream at me.

Usually when a member of the dominant society has a point they want to get across about black people or something black, they always label them as "angry", in an attempt to discredit them.  Just look at the number of times the reviewer mentioned the word "angry" in association with this film.  The same way they label a brotha as angry or an extremist when he is trying to get his point across about something, just look at some of the old articles that were written about Malcolm X back in the day in newspapers. 

Back
Top Bottom