Dear White People

Always Black or White......What about the Hispanics or the Native Americans? Of course racism I still prevalent slave owners children are still alive it will not change until they are dead with their teachings and ideas.

lol "brown" and "white" hispanics are racist towards black hispanics.

^ word to lightskin vs darkskin.

will probably bootleg.

Last edited:
Dem rustled jimmies in the YouTube comments :wow:

Can't wait to watch this

i feel like its poking fun at black people still

This.

The provocative title has people thinking it's one way, but just judging from the trailers it's pretty apparent it's going to be a two way street.

Bank on the ending being a heart-warming realization that both parties are being racist in their own ways and it boils down to learning about each others' worlds, and being more forgiving and accepting of people who aren't like ourselves.

The whole thing seems extremely predictable and boring. The director is an upper class black hipster who talked a lot about race relations in college, so the only way he could think to make a film about race relations was to make it about upper class black hipsters who talk a lot about race relations in college. It seems misanthropic and unfunny, but hopefully it'll have a bit of self-awareness and good characterization to make it interesting.

in the context of the thread, talk about the things they do.... their characteristics 

black comics always mock white people.... they're the first people to be identified in the crowd 

then the comic proceeds to mock how they talk.... how they're all afraid of black people.... etc 

it gets real uncomfortable when the white comic does the same thing --- starts referring to all black dudes as Tyrone and talking like a ghetto moron 

I saw Tracy Morgan do stand up here in SF. He had 3 young black comics before them and they all bashed white people when majority in the crowd were white. I guess the people that must watch 30 Rock were all there but by the time Tracy Morgan got on, he too also bashed on white people when I guess people in the audience thought he'd do more light humor. Half way through his set, tons of people started getting up and leaving cause they just had enough. The only people that really got a kick out of it were the minorities. Pretty interesting scenario.

This.

The provocative title has people thinking it's one way, but just judging from the trailers it's pretty apparent it's going to be a two way street.

Bank on the ending being a heart-warming realization that both parties are being racist in their own ways and it boils down to learning about each others' worlds, and being more forgiving and accepting of people who aren't like ourselves.

The whole thing seems extremely predictable and boring. The director is an upper class black hipster who talked a lot about race relations in college, so the only way he could think to make a film about race relations was to make it about upper class black hipsters who talk a lot about race relations in college. It seems misanthropic and unfunny, but hopefully it'll have a bit of self-awareness and good characterization to make it interesting.

Jeez, man.

Sounds like you really don't like the Jack & Jill crowd.

Nothing feels better than telling a preppy Black chick to shut the **** up about her Catillion, then watching the wheels turn in her head like "wait....that's not a thing people care about?"

Spoiled rich Black chicks are alot like how my Jewish friends refer to ****, and both type of chicks are lots of fun if you're a douche toward them cause they're so used to being surrounded by people with horrible personalities growing up.

*BRB* taking a morning jog on the beach at my Aunt's condo.

*BRB* ironing my blue Chambray and admiring how my J Crew shorts fall perfectly between my thight and my knee and running sme water over my Sperrys.

*BRB* explaining to my uncles for the 100th time why I didn't pledge Alpha Phi Alpha

Last edited:
I was hoping someone was going to go on a rant when I read the title.
Came in preparation for a race thread, left disappointed

I can't ****** stand watermelon. Grape juice nice but it aint close to the best. Pineapple juice is. Orange in second.

pledge Alpha Phi Alpha
'06
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The second trailer does flush the story out more and show more sides. At first it just looked like the students randomly pointing out things and that's it. Now it seems more like a story in a sense

This.

Jeez, man.

Sounds like you really don't like the Jack & Jill crowd.

Nothing feels better than telling a preppy Black chick to shut the **** up about her Catillion, then watching the wheels turn in her head like "wait....that's not a thing people care about?"

Spoiled rich Black chicks are alot like how my Jewish friends refer to ****, and both type of chicks are lots of fun if you're a douche toward them cause they're so used to being surrounded by people with horrible personalities growing up.

*BRB* taking a morning jog on the beach at my Aunt's condo.

*BRB* ironing my blue Chambray and admiring how my J Crew shorts fall perfectly between my thight and my knee and running sme water over my Sperrys.

*BRB* explaining to my uncles for the 100th time why I didn't pledge Alpha Phi Alpha

Shouldnt it have been AKA?

So many "If there was a movie called Dear Black People" comments in the comment section of the trailer :smh: :lol:

This movie is going to rustle so many jimmies :D :pimp:

I'm black and I joined a white fraternity. When black folk be like "Oh what did you pledge" and I tell them they hit me with the...

Back
Top Bottom