Debunking White Privilege ?

@Titanium Tea back at it again with the diet racism.....

What's your strormfront username?
laugh.gif
Meow mix 23

If a tremendously diverse group of indians can have a higher household income in the US, despite being lumped together unfairly to get the number, im missing your point. Noone is making blanket judgements about indian culture here. They are saying people from that physical land mass earn better than white americans ( who are also of diverse backgrounds).

The video also states that having more income earners on average per household is a major key
You didn't answer my question: 

Would you use the "reverse brain drain" of IT professionals heading to India from the United States to make the opposite case, that people in India are "culturally inferior" to Americans, because American immigrants make more money on average? 

How does it work both ways?  If Indians have "better culture", why is it that Americans who move to India make more than native-born Indian citizens?  Who has "better culture" by your ridiculous, pathetic excuse for "logic?" 

You're not really talking about culture, you're talking about capital.  People with college degrees typically earn more than people without them.  The problem is that you've chosen to "racialize" social capital based on national origin and recent immigration trends. 

Such an approach is intellectually lazy, fundamentally dishonest, and woefully ignorant.

I didnt watch the whole video.

Is this speaking purely from an economic point of view?

Im sure that white privilege extends further than just that.

anything that ain't economic is pretty much irrelevant imo.

Yes, because things like poor schools, mass incarcerations, lack of voting rights, and discrimination in the labor/credit/housing markets don't have economic consequences.

Last edited:

Yes, because things like poor schools, mass incarcerations, lack of voting rights, and discrimination in the labor/credit/housing markets don't have economic consequences.

yo if im making more money than you and im a minority, and a white guy wants to assume something negative, i can dry my tears with Hamiltons, jacksons, and Benjamins. :lol:

White privilege is alive and well throughout the US. Most of the institutions and systems thrive on it.

Educational
Housing
Justice system
Workforce

White people have a built in advantage in these areas in the United States. No matter how you slice it. It's NOT a myth.

Acknowledging white privilege does not mean you can't be a proud white person. It does not mean your whole life was "easy". All it simply means is that this your skin color gives you an advantage in these areas.

How one could look at the history of this country....and deny this exists is beyond me.

I would not say that about the IT drain...I wouldnt say anyone is culturally inferior.

I literally dont know where you are getting " better culture" from in quotations because it sure wasnt from me

( bruh meth watches these threads like a hawk I wouldnt say that 
laugh.gif
)

Where is this system of oppression allowing people of all walks in life to get educated and cake up

I get your argument is that the numbers can be disputed due to the way they are accumulated and by who.

Thats fair. I think its a reach but good day to you as well

yo if im making more money than you and im a minority, and a white guy wants to assume something negative, i can dry my tears with Hamiltons, jacksons, and Benjamins. :lol:

You always like to think one example disproves large socioeconomic trends. They don't.

A minority making more than a white person doesn't prove that there isn't labor market discrimination.

Here is the rub, you can celebrate that you're making more money that someone that is white. But if your example lined up with research, if you were white, you would be making even more.

So maybe you need to pull put another Hamilton to dry the tears of when you find out your getting finessed outta tens of thousands (even more) of dollars over your lifetime by the labor market.

Last edited:
Here is the rub, you can celebrate that you're making more money that someone that is white. But if your example lined up with research, if you were white, you would be making even more.

sounds like da white guy should be more worried that their minority counterparts is out earning him, not pretending if i was white id make more...might as well hypothetically imagine "if i was 7'2 id be making mills in da NBA" while im at it.

You always like to think one example disproves large socioeconomic trends. They don't.

A minority making more than a white person doesn't prove that there isn't labor market discrimination.

So maybe you need to pull put another Hamilton to dry the tears of when you find out your getting finessed outta tens of thousands (even more) of dollars over your lifetime by the labor market.
Question is tho?  Is ninja making less money THAN SOMEONE DOING THE SAME JOB,AT THE SAME COMPANY, who worked for the same amount of years....because he isnt white?        In 2016 I'd bet no.  Your research is omitting real life factors

sounds like da white guy should be more worried that their minority counterparts is out earning him, not pretending if i was white id make more...might as well hypothetically imagine "if i was 7'2 id be making mills in da NBA" while im at it.

I'm not pretending, that why I brought up research, a race wage gap exists. It is on average. Someone you like to ignore with your one off examples.

And buddy, you're the one that started with the hypothetical, YOU. I was just showing you how it ignores what is really going on in the labor market.

Last edited:
A white person is statistically more likely to receive callbacks for a job interview or getting hired than a black person with the same qualifications. Countless scientific studies have tested this, for example by sending in resumes that are exactly the same but with a typical white name and a typical black name. Guess which name gets significantly better results even though the resumes are identical.
Ninja may have a job but that doesn't change anything to the fact that whites have a number of inherent advantages in the job market. Ninja could be a millionaire and that wouldn't change anything. Anecdotal evidence means nothing when discussing large scale and complex social issues. Ninja's experience is just one of countless anecdotes, and the facts don't support his narrow-minded view.
White privilege encompasses a whole lot more than just the job market but along with the criminal justice system it's probably one of the most obvious racial disparities.

Last edited:
I'm not pretending, that why I brought up research, a race wage gap exists. It is on average. Someone you like to ignore with your one off examples.

And buddy, you're the one that started with the hypothetical, YOU. I was just showing you how it ignores what is really going on in the labor market.
"Im not your buddy guy "
laugh.gif

Question is tho?  Is ninja making less money THAN SOMEONE DOING THE SAME JOB,AT THE SAME COMPANY, who worked for the same amount of years....because he isnt white?        In 2016 I'd bet no.  Your research is omitting real life factors
Speaking of jobs, I have a funny feeling that you frequent houses of ill repute, looking for rather very large and powerfully built, extremely dark Nubian goddesses so they can humiliate you while you are completely nude. Perhaps you frequent those places a bit too much, thus the thread. Stop feeling guilty about being white, even though that guilt is well earned. This thread is pure proof of what you are dealing with, a magnificent display of self flagellation. Carry on, people who love a train wreck are amused, obviously.

Last edited:
Speaking of jobs, I have a funny feeling that you frequent houses of ill repute, looking for rather very large and powerfully built, extremely dark Nubian godesses so they can humiliate you while you are completely nude. Perhaps you frequent those places a bit too much, thus the thread. Stop feeling guilty about being white, even though that guilt is well earned. This thread is pure proof of what you are dealing with, a magnificent display of self flagellation. Carry on, people who love a train wreck are amused, obviously.
Well I have a gf. But back in the day when I felt like nubian godesses, id go to a place called Fever.

Ironically enough 
laugh.gif

Never been into big girls tho. 

[@=/u/181966/Titanium-Tea]@Titanium Tea[/@]

If you can't understand this.....you're lost.
A 20 year old with a youtube sex talk channel is what you came with? 
Who's lost bro? , examine your subs :lol:

People are legit try with you, and all they get in return is you condescending trolling.

And you wonder why when you try your shtick in other threads, dudes try take your head clean off from the jump.

People are legit try with you, and all they get in return is you condescending trolling.

And you wonder why when you try your shtick in other threads, dudes try take your head clean off from the jump.
Wavy crocket has never tried being straight up with me once on nt and posted a self proclaimed sex ed teachers take on the matter.

He can get condescending all day long. People speaking genuinely I have no problem talking to.

Miss me with your......

Wait for it..........

False equivalency. 

Omg, that feels kinda good, I see why you do it so often

I would not say that about the IT drain...I wouldnt say anyone is culturally inferior.

I literally dont know where you are getting " better culture" from in quotations because it sure wasnt from me

( bruh meth watches these threads like a hawk I wouldnt say that 
laugh.gif
)

Where is this system of oppression allowing people of all walks in life to get educated and cake up

I get your argument is that the numbers can be disputed due to the way they are accumulated and by who.

Thats fair. I think its a reach but good day to you as well
A reach?  By what measure?

You clearly don't know the first thing about social research.  You haven't operationalized your terms.  You haven't controlled for education.  You haven't controlled for anything

Your argument has the same intellectual merit as claiming that gravity doesn't exist "because spaceships."

Well I have a gf. But back in the day when I felt like nubian godesses, id go to a place called Fever.
Ironically enough :lol: .   
Never been into big girls tho. 
So I think it is time for full disclosure. You admittedly love being humiliated, why don't you tell everyone that you are touching yourself while you are getting this sort of attention? Go ahead, you'll have even more to get off to by admitting it.

Last edited:

Wavy crocket has never tried being straight up with me once on nt and posted a self proclaimed sex ed teachers take on the matter.
He can get condescending all day long. People speaking genuinely I have no problem talking to.

Miss me with your......
Wait for it..........

False equivalency. 

Omg, that feels kinda good, I see why you do it so often

First: I didn't make a false equivalency, you seem to not know what it that even is given this post, or you're just trolling.

Second: Funny you call out a fallacious arguer, and then make one yourself. Dismissing the video because of the woman's profession is shooting the messenger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom