Debunking White Privilege ?

Wavy crocket has never tried being straight up with me once on nt and posted a self proclaimed sex ed teachers take on the matter.
He can get condescending all day long. People speaking genuinely I have no problem talking to.

Miss me with your......
Wait for it..........

False equivalency. 

Omg, that feels kinda good, I see why you do it so often

So you can't learn from a "self proclaimed sex teacher"....man, I've legit tried with you.

You're a clown. There really isn't any point trying any further.

You're defensive for no reason. We offer you counters to the misinformation you're fed....and all you do is dismiss it or troll. These are historic facts, statistics and realities that we are telling you about....but you're too busy looking for confirmation of your whiteness being under attack.

You clearly been feeling someway about minorities....and your "whiteness being under attack".

The insecurity and resentment you have for people of color is continually showing.....

All we want is a level playing field. Or work towards something like that. The way that, that can be achieved is by having white dudes like yourself understand your privilege....why you have it, and what you can do to make **** better for everybody else.

@Colombia is a white dude that absolutely GETS IT. Dude is a proud Belgium white dude....but has no problem listening, learning, being empathetic and offering his own opinion on race issues.

A reach?  By what measure?

You clearly don't know the first thing about social research.  You haven't operationalized your terms.  You haven't controlled for education.  You haven't controlled for anything

Your argument has the same intellectual merit as claiming that gravity doesn't exist "because spaceships."
A reach in that neither you or I can determine the validity of the numbers in question and how much, if at all they were swayed by racist groupings during the collection of that data. I dont know who was educated where or who landed with what in their bank account. Thats fair....The averages presented in that vid all seem to be within 20000 $ a year of each other regardless tho.

I put a question mark in the video title because I cant actually verify any of this.

I was lightweight hoping Frank Matthews would have been through with some science by now.

So you can't learn from a "self proclaimed sex teacher"....man, I've legit tried with you.

You're a clown. There really isn't any point trying any further.

You're defensive for no reason. We offer you counters to the misinformation you're fed....and all you do is dismiss it or troll. These are historic facts, statistics and realities that we are telling you about....but you're too busy looking for confirmation of your whiteness being under attack.

You clearly been feeling someway about minorities....and yourness being under attack".

The insecurity and resentment you have for people of color is continually showing.....

All we want is a level playing field. Or work towards something like that. The way that, that can be achieved is by having white dudes like yourself understand your privilege....why you have it, and what you can do to make **** better for everybody else.

@Colombia is a white dude that absolutely GETS IT. Dude is a proud Belgium white dude....but has no problem listening, learning, being empathetic and offering his own opinion on race issues.
Columbia just agrees with you. The rest I skimmed lightly because of prior disrespect.

Have a good one

Last edited:
You can't debunk what's factual. Not going to change merely bc some dweeb on the internet decides to be ignorant rather than actually look at what's going on. If y'all are gonna troll at least be crafty with it

Columbia just agrees with you. The rest I skimmed lightly because of prior disrespect.
Have a good one
Get yourself some oil, being white, you've proven that white privilege exists because you were stupid enough to create this thread, then thinking that you could get away with it without being called out on it. This is exactly how white privilege works, you do not think that rules apply to you.

Last edited:
I'm going to watch the video with an open mind now.
Brb...
OP - You ******* suck.
The difference 7 minutes can make
roll.gif

Get yourself some oil, being white, you've proven that white privilege exists because you were stupid enough to create this thread, then thinking that you could get away with it without being called out on it. This is exactly how white privilege works, you do not think that rules apply to you.
What?  Thought I could get away with it?  

Bruh you are talking like this is the last 3 minutes of scooby doo.

Infact,

Go watch scooby doo

"more interesting" 
eyes.gif

whats interesting is how you find this all so "entertaining" 
mean.gif
Its interesting you make no points to dispute the video.

Actual discussion isnt what you ever want tho. You are interested only in furthering hate and garnering sympathy. 

Rock on dude 

Actual discussion isnt what you ever want tho. You are interested only in furthering hate and garnering sympathy. 
Rock on dude 

So pointing out racism is "furthering hate" and "garnering sympathy"

Wow man

Last edited:
Rock on dude 

That's funny considering H2H has made numerous posts that directly address the "points" that are made in your video

Maybe if you paid attention to them you wouldn't be so ignorant to the reality of white privilege

Originally Posted by Titanium Tea  

A reach in that neither you or I can determine the validity of the numbers in question and how much, if at all they were swayed by racist groupings during the collection of that data. I dont know who was educated where or who landed with what in their bank account. Thats fair....The averages presented in that vid all seem to be within 20000 $ a year of each other regardless tho.

I put a question mark in the video title because I cant actually verify any of this.

I was lightweight hoping Frank Matthews would have been through with some science by now.
You posted the video because of confirmation bias.  You obviously have this notion that racism is somehow "overstated."  You chose to parrot an amateur argument that reflects your own biased, preconceived opinions and then ignore all evidence to the contrary. 

Make no mistake:  your opinions on the subject grossly uninformed.  You have no grasp of the basic concepts or terminology.  You're citing youtube videos rather than reputable sources.  You don't think it's at all reckless to just go around abusing platforms like ours to broadcast offensive claims?  You think a question mark somehow makes that okay?

Imagine if I went to your town and put up posters that said "Is (your name here) a White Supremacist?" and included a bunch of quotes from our forums. Would that be okay?  I'm not sure.  "Neither you nor I can determine the validity of the claim."  Problem? 

Talk about privilege.  Disseminating the uninformed opinion that "racism is overstated" is harmful to REAL people.  It does not harm YOU, so you can sate your little curiosity and ask people who DO have a stake in all of this to educate you, because you're too lazy to educate yourself.  THAT is privilege.

Now, as for the "validity of the numbers," I'm going to ignore the word salad about "racist groupings" and just focus on the core issue here:  you haven't controlled for jack squat.

What you have is a statistical correlation.  There's a strong statistical correlation between ice cream sales and homicides.  Does ice cream cause murder?

That the average Nigerian immigrant is better educated than you does not somehow disprove the existence of White privilege. 

If I were to look at the average incomes of people born in Alabama who moved to San Francisco and compared that to the population at large, would that prove that Alabamians "value education" more than people from other "cultures?"  Do you really not understand the issue there?

Beyond that, focusing solely on economics ignores all of the ways racism affects people's lives regardless of income level, like representation and stereotype.  

I really can't tell if this guy is trolling.

Is he black?

As soon as someone tries to say something and discuss, he becomes petty.

Dude in OP's video was probably one of those kids in HS who ran like Naruto to get to class first.

Son is a sucka.

Last edited:
Why do ya'll keep responding to this Titanium troll? This dude said months ago in Canada they learn about black people from rap music. He is not to be taken serious at all.

Back
Top Bottom