December 25th SNKRS mystery drop. (ideas, possibilities, restock?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

I love those 13s, i hope its something else though. 13s arent enough to give up a surprise 220 on out of nowhere

Word, I heard it's a QS Monach release. :nerd:
I heard from a legit source of mine that, per "sources", it is a special limited b/red color way of the Air Monarch 16'. Supposedly very very "limited" release. Low quantities and gonna be a hard cop due to all the hype beasts all over these cause of the "limited" tag. Smh hopefully we can all Eat come Christmas, this Air Monarch in this color way would be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] imo! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Word, I heard it's a QS Monach release.
nerd.gif
I heard from a legit source of mine that, per "sources", it is a special limited b/red color way of the Air Monarch 16'. Supposedly very very "limited" release. Low quantities and gonna be a hard cop due to all the hype beasts all over these cause of the "limited" tag. Smh hopefully we can all Eat come Christmas, this Air Monarch in this color way would be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] imo! [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Pete Carroll gonna backdoor all the pairs

Beasts are already camping out.

Told them it was online only, but they didn't know what I was talking about :smh:

Peep the OG 95 laser blue monach's :smokin

View media item 2272504

Last edited:
I hope they are restocking some heat from 2016. I still need blacktoes size 10 at retail. but, my official guess is vapors. they were supposed to be a 2016 release. they are the "future" of shoes, since the EARL already released.  the box in the picture is a nike box. and there is steam, or vapor, coming out of the box. and, since that's is what I believe it is, I will be watching my phone and copping when they drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom