Deep Fried Pizza?

Originally Posted by MR J 858

02.jpg
Asking for one, along with a doppelganger chin! 
30t6p3b.gif

Just because you put a cat in the oven, don't make it a biscuit! -Sidney Deane- meaning, just because you can...don't mean you should.

Never seen deep fried pizza before, but I would recommend pizza frita. Fried dough with sauce on it n just parm cheese.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Wanna try this
smokin.gif

This. I mean why not? I'm sure people thought the same thing when the idea came to deep fry chicken and we all know how that came out....
pimp.gif

some big food people said that they classified pizza as a vegetable, so by during this they balance it out and its both healthy and bad for you.

Want.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Dimelo

I want the real Chicago deep fried pizza
This.... I would want to try super saucy deep dish fried pizza....

I don't know about deep fried, but a legit Chicago deep dish is IMO the best variation of a pizza pie America has to offer.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Dimelo

I want the real Chicago deep fried pizza
This.... I would want to try super saucy deep dish fried pizza....

I don't know about deep fried, but a legit Chicago deep dish is IMO the best variation of a pizza pie America has to offer.

Ginoeast.com. You can have it shipped. Its all my dad has asked for for xmas and his bday since he 1st tried it 6 years ago while visiting me.

I once had a deep fried steak and i literally ate the whole thing and then proceeded to *+@% my brains out. Only in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom