define simping

Status
Not open for further replies.

fontaine

Banned
I thought of it as doing things for a women that hasn't earned it.

the acts associated with simping (paying bills, worrying about their feelings, overprotection) can be carried out as long as she reciprocates.

yes, you can be a simp for your wife if she's not stepping out of her element to do things for you.

I also think innately, many guys want a lady that they can take care of... the problem we have is most women aren't about the reciprocation...

same goes for women... some want to support their man through and through, but through society pressures and culture, it gets somewhat looked down upon... and some guys don't know how to handle it

Last edited:
Yo where have you been? This is the first time I've seen you post in weeks.

"Maaaan I got dis BAAAAD chick dog...I swear this chick does anyth....."

Phone rings goes to other room

"Hey baby I was out buyin some outfits and my card just got declined..."
" oh damn...try it again in 15 mins aite baby"

Goes back out

"Yooooo ill be back in like 15"

You can't simply define simping. But I tell you what, you'll know it when you see it :lol:

It's going out of your way to do something for someone that hadn't earned it yet

You can be with a chick and pay her phone bill. It's ok cause she would do the same for you

But a chick that you like? One that wouldn't even hold the door for you? That's simpin

That extra friendly ****

It's going out of your way to do something for someone that hadn't earned it yet

]You can be with a chick and pay her phone bill. It's ok cause she would do the same for you

But a chick that you like? One that wouldn't even hold the door for you? That's simpin

That extra friendly ****

bolded for emphasis. that's pretty much it.

Last edited:
Making a thread about wanting your girl back while stating in the OP that she cheated on you twice.

I cant quite technically call this simping because these guys obviously had ulterior motives..... but I thought it was appropriate none the less
laugh.gif
tumblr_m1sd49p9hi1qavdah.gif

Where the **** did this come from.

I believe as a male you should spend money on girls you actually like and have a true relationship with, but this **** right here is next level dudes are sending flowers and bears to girls they never met? :rofl: :rofl:

Where the **** did this come from.

I believe as a male you should spend money on girls you actually like and have a true relationship with, but this **** right here is next level dudes are sending flowers and bears to girls they never met? :rofl: :rofl:

Its from the Yeezy thread.... PRgirl is going to destroy a pair of Red Yeezys she bought for her Ex-Boyfriend and these dudes were obviously trying to sweeten her up and save/obtain the shoes for themselves :lol:

she isn't going to do anything she is just trying to get attention

when she didn't get the Tiffany Dunks she posted a picture of a dildo and lube

Simping = Team not smashing or Team I didn't know I was in the Friendzone and finally Team I know I'm in the Friendzone tryna buy my way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom