delete thread

Does if count if your potna tossed you the alley? If that does then no less then 20 to 30 mins. But on my own. Couple of hours, college life...thirsty thursdays...ya'll know how that go.

Definitely a few hours...met in the club, brought to the crib. Head on the way to the crib so she can't see where I live lol

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

This.  I went raw too. 
30t6p3b.gif
This
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by bkmac

Didn't "lay her down", but a few years ago (I'm talking when my friends and I first started driving, so 17), when I went with a few of my friends to hang with some random girls, no sooner did I step out of the car, did some girl ask me my name, said I'm cute, and pulled me over to makeout with her.

you white?
no racist

(&#$#$ never kiss broads they just met

its like a rule.

laugh.gif
so you not going to answer the question?

bkmac is a jets fan so that explains the 'you dun goofed' stories

As for the subject, not long, 20 mins maybe...

Few minutes. Worked with her and would pass ways and talk a few times, nothing serious. Asked for her # one day... she gave it up. Asked her to come over later that night, and couple minutes later... she gave it up. Thing is..... 4 years later still happy together and expecting 
wink.gif

happy.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I have a lotta one night stands under my belt. My record is like a few minutes no joke. I went to this girl's bday party in college, i bagged and she dragged me in her room within a few minutes. I miss college
ohwell.gif
Now women want you to take them out on dates n sh##.
eyes.gif
There was a time a free meal at the dining hall or sharing ur notes would suffice.
30t6p3b.gif
�you ain't lyin b, i miss trickin off that brolic meal plan card.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Today was actually pretty easy
Know her for a bit, but never seen her in person
just messages over fb and the phone
she wanted to see me
took her to my place, give her a massage, then hit it

1 sec. literally.  the girl I was smashing put me on with her girl from outta town.  I walked in the room, she gave me the
happy.gif
 and the girl I was smashing left. 
pimp.gif

Second hangout which happen to be the next day.
This was the best jump I ever had, she let me hit anyday I called her.

The most I've gone out of my way to take it down was driving from meeting her at a club in LA, to taking it down all the way in Anaheim. It's a forty minute drive into $+$%+!@ cop county while I was on one, and I had some product on me. SMH @ me that night.

back in my thirsty days

6:15 pm met girl at bus top offered ride

6:20 asked her if she wanted to chill at my friend's bbq

7:00 pm smashed

9:00 pm dropped her off home

SMH

Back in my thirsty days

Thursday around midnight :
Pull up behind drunk girl at frat party

2 minutes later... make out

3 songs later... go with her to get another drink of my grey goose I was hiding in the room

Smash

go back downstairs and rinse repeat

SMH

Back
Top Bottom