delete thread

Everyone told me I'm not legally binder since I didn't put a down payment. And I didn't have the car in my possession

Everyone told me I'm not legally binder since I didn't put a down payment. And I didn't have the car in my possession

This is true.

When I bought my car, I initally signed some papers but backed out of the deal. Went back two days later and renegotiated the price and made sure my CU's information was present in all documentation. It's yours when you take possession of it and drive it off the lot.

:rofl: at $2300 for 6 months worth of insurance.

But you signed a contract, right?
the papers saying how much I will pay a month and how much I will put down. But someone told me there's a final paper to sign when putting down the payment. Also the finance person told me she's not giving me a copy of the papers since I haven't made my down payment. So technically its not a done deal correct?

This is true.

When I bought my car, I initally signed some papers but backed out of the deal. Went back two days later and renegotiated the price and made sure my CU's information was present in all documentation. It's yours when you take possession of it and drive it off the lot.

:rofl: at $2300 for 6 months worth of insurance.
lmfao that's what I'm saying. **** I pay $400 for liability now for 6 months. That 2300 is full coverage.

1.) Not sure state by state, but there is a buyers remorse clause in most states. You have 24-48 hours to cancel the purchase of a vehicle regardless if you signed paperwork or not.

2.) Your deal is for 10k Cash down. Just say you have ZERO money now. They deal has now changed and has to be renegotiated. Once again, you'll be out of the deal. Any lender that agreed upon 10k cash will certainly change your terms without it.

so you're gonna a lease a car for 3 years and then what? you lease another car, right? or do you just give up on driving after leasing one car?

so you're gonna a lease a car for 3 years and then what? you lease another car, right? or do you just give up on driving after leasing one car?

youre assuming your paid off car will all of sudden not need repairs, maintenence and upkeep once its paid off.

A lot of people don't want to worry about those types of things so a lease makes sense. Car goes down, you get a rental.

Reactions: ct3

You dont pay the full price on the vehicle. Leasing is great for people that always wants the latest model. My brother leased a x5 and when he returned it after 3 years all he wasted was 18K. And got the latest version. In the new lease. Instead of paying the full 58K if he would of bought it new. All repairs and maintenance was free.

You dont pay the full price on the vehicle. Leasing is great for people that always wants the latest model. My brother leased a x5 and when he returned it after 3 years all he wasted was 18K. And got the latest version. In the new lease. Instead of paying the full 58K if he would of bought it new. All repairs and maintenance was free.

If my car company offered leasing I would've definitely taken it instead of purchasing it outright. Brb, several months later they have autopilot features my car doesn't have now and sensors all around the vehicle for free. SMH

Last edited:
Man I had 10k cash ready to go too. Then insurance hit me with a rape price. Luckily I didn't put down payment on jt

OP why you ain't just get da lease, B

You can lease a BMW for the same price as a Honda car note. C'mon pa. Sexy yaself up and flex on these **** and make ya enemies jealous

OP why you ain't just get da lease, B

You can lease a BMW for the same price as a Honda car note. C'mon pa. Sexy yaself up and flex on these **** and make ya enemies jealous
I don't wanna lease. I have no credit. First time car buyer. I could afford one but my gut say no. I'm the type to own b

I don't wanna lease. I have no credit. First time car buyer. I could afford one but my gut say no. I'm the type to own b

Get a family member to cosign for you, pa.
$300 for 3 years is a lot. You can lease an Audi or something for that. Why own a car? Owning a car is overrated. Just lease da new live ****, and flex. That's what life is all about. Stunting

Get a family member to cosign for you, pa.
$300 for 3 years is a lot. You can lease an Audi or something for that. Why own a car? Owning a car is overrated. Just lease da new live ****, and flex. That's what life is all about. Stunting
lol naw man I ain't bout stunting. I don't wanna do a cosign because I don't like taking handouts.

roll.gif
 @ these replies

Back
Top Bottom