delete

who said straight off the couch though dummy.

If you gave NT'ers 2 weeks of an NBA practice and conditioning than im sure we can get a few pts. Not applying to people who have no basketball experience.

Some people are in great shape on here. Boris Diaw out of shape. Lots of NBA players are out of shape.

Soooo now we going to training camp to play in one game? O well since you put it that way, I'm sure alot of NTers would get 8+...FOH, you wanna get workouted by Phil Jackson and Pop too while they give you that two week camp. You know great drills that the elite work on bc I'm sure that'll help too.

Then your silly as bring up Boris like he's not 6'8 and can do a little of everything, based on your response I know your weak as water on court.

Last edited:
Training camp for 2 weeks + a little bit of basketball knowledge + ok shape = an NBA player? LOL what bet did you lose to make you post that?

I could've easily knocked down a few trey balls, about 4 rebs, 3 assist, 2 TOs, a block, 3 fouls, and a tech in D'Antoni's old Suns offense. Jared Dudley type of numbers :lol:

i just think with all that happens in an NBA game, it would be impossible to drain one open look. all it takes is one transition look, but if yall think you're not capable of doing so then that's on you.

i have no doubt in my mind that if i played in an nba game i would get torched on defense, absolutely put in shackles on offense, and be a complete non factor. with that said, i still believe in given the opportunity to shoot a wide open 3 on a lack of a closeout or being open in transition, i think i could make it. why is that so outrageous :lol:

why would it be impossible for me to luck into this type of look in transition?

Last edited:
We talking about one game though. All it would take is a backdoor cut and converting the layup to get 2 pts. Then hitting one open jumper... just ONE and you have four. It would also depend on who I'm playing against. Going scoreless wouldn't be an option. One game in the NBA and to not get your name on the box score would be a waste. I'm going AI style to score at least one bucket. Coach is gonna have to pull me or the team is gonna have to stop passing me the ball for me to stop chucking and get that first bucket.
roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread is funny whenever people stop being so serious

The question is hypothetical.. I don't think this is meant to be taken seriously.

We know guys sitting at the end of the bench waving their towel around like Patty Mills would drop like 70 at the local gym.. but that isn't the question.

And obviously none of us would ever even make it in the NBA let alone the D-League..and not even make it in a Division 3 college team.
bruh. . . Ricky409 (yes the YambGod) played D3 ball

you guys are crazy with these assumptions, there are actual ACTIVE NT members who have played decent comp collegiate ball and you guys are acting like all NT members are the same 

on the low, the jordan brand forum is laced with legit hs kids and college kids

hell, Ryan Harrow is a member

you slow

the whole thread is based on a hypothetical of you playing all 48 minutes of an NBA game

the fact you asked that question proves how mean your troll game is

*troll bow*
Did you read anything or did you try to be funny and fail right away?
the hypocrisy in your post is ridic

you cant be serious, why would you ask "why would you be in the game in the first place?" when the thread is a hypothetical scenario of you playing all 48 minutes of an NBA game, you just asked why would you be in the hypothetical game. . . . . . . 

All NTers should not be created equal.

While there are many young high school kids on here, there are also some grown men who have played basketball at a very high level. 

With that being said, there is no doubt in my mind that if I got a few of those looks Danny Green got in that video I would knock a few of them down myself 
THIS

the dude who started the "Ask a Nike employee" thread was a collegiate basketball player, good enough to be a wear tester

Not sure why anyone is bringing up D3. D3 is nothing. I've seen a bench player from a low D1 team move down to D3 and average 25 a game.

If you've played D3 that's great. There's like a billion D3 players in the country.

40 on 12-29 shooting from about 28 feet out with some free throws. 

I'm in the game for the whole 48. I'm a decent shooter and the defense is pretty lax from that point.
Jimmer Ferdett is a decent shooter and he hasn't put up numbers like that since BYU where he was a 1 man show... Sorry to burst your bubble here but if you think you can tie the record for most 3s in a single game than you're sadly mistaken

Like 15. Before I blew my knee out I was a beast. Lived in Panama for high school and played for the national H.S. champs 3 years (Instituto Justo Arosemena). As well as representing my country in countless tournaments

I understand that there MAY be some actual ballers, but the delusions of grandeur are insane :rofl:

I get 2 points. The second I touch the ball i'm heading straight to the rim and flopping as soon as the contact comes. IDGAF i'm probably flopping the whole game.

I think you dudes underestimate nerves. I am sure you would be nervous in a teacher vs. student field day game but some of you think you will be cool enough to make a shot in front of at least 7,000 fans? Yea ok

I think you dudes underestimate nerves. I am sure you would be nervous in a teacher vs. student field day game but some of you think you will be cool enough to make a shot in front of at least 7,000 fans? Yea ok

LMAO we got dudes on here that have played college ball and you think they would get nervous on a student vs. staff basketball game? We don't all get nervous like you

Back
Top Bottom