Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I second that.

Dudes hoping we win it all by beating the Sparks in the first round, the Defenders in the second round, then the championship against whoever wins the NCAA tournament. :lol:

Last edited:
We face who we face..

But there are better roads for us... And match-ups that will wear out two teams before they face us.

That's undeniable.

The Sparks would probably beat us, though.
I'd rather play the Monarchs.

The Monarchs actually have a championship banner so they'll beat us too even if they don't exist anymore. :smh: :lol:

Dear God,

Please have the Lakers beat the Warriors tonight. I need it to some peace and quiet tonight from my Warrior friends/co workers.

Love,
Concerned Laker fan.

The Sparks would probably beat us, though.
I'd rather play the Monarchs.
The Monarchs actually have a championship banner so they'll beat us too even if they don't exist anymore.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
don't worry they'll be back.............when the Kings stay 
devil.gif
nthat.gif

I have said it before in here, I wish we could face the Spurs, then OKC, then the Nuggets, then the Clippers, then Memphis, knock off Harden and the Rockets, then revenge against Dirk, THEN beat the Heat, take down the Pacers, rematch the Celtics and knock them off and then maybe, MAYbe, we get credit for a title and don't have to hear Stern, refs, fixed, *, etc.

Ya know, really earn our title. Then start the next season with no breaks and start by injuring Dwight, Nash, Kobe and Artest for good measure.

#17Onto18

#Leggo

[quote name="westcoastsfinest"][quote name="L2B"]The Sparks would probably beat us, though.
I'd rather play the Monarchs.[/quote]The Monarchs actually have a championship banner so they'll beat us too even if they don't exist anymore. :smh: :lol:[/quote][L.A. SPARKS] Aren't they adorable, with their 1 championship banner? Bless their hearts. [/SPARKS]

Saw this today at FTL on sale except it has the number on the back as well, should I pick it up?

Saw this today at FTL on sale except it has the number on the back as well, should I pick it up?

Do it. I saw a Magic Johnson one too. You can never go wrong with Kobe since there's a chance he'll be considered as the GLOAT soon. IMO, Kobe is the only current player worth getting.

Now thru April 9, you can have a @LakerGirls Lunch Date at Carl’s Jr.
See when the girls are in your town: http://t.co/64ciHX4lap

Maaaaaaaan, I used to walk to the Upland one all the time. Knowing I can't walk there and take pics w/ Laker Girls when they stop by and maybe get some Laker stuff for free angers me. :lol:

I got a Sig bet with Jumpman (warriors fan) on tonights game.
If you got any funny ideas PM me.
Just keep it clean, preferably Lakers related. :smile:

Hopefully i'll get the chance to use it assuming we show up :smh:

Last edited:
I have a horrible horrible feeling about this game, I don't even want to watch. I think Lakers going to get washed tonight. I sound like Deezy.

I hope hope hope i'm wrong, i'll get it from all my friends up here too.

Please Lakers win tonight, convincingly preferably!

Best Regards,

Mosk33toe

I have a horrible horrible feeling about this game, I don't even want to watch. I think Lakers going to get washed tonight. I sound like Deezy.

Best Regards,

Mosk33toe
we got this..

Best Regards,

Mosk33toe
pssssht....

im watching it..

LETS GO!

Back
Top Bottom