Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bottom line, MDA is using this roster wrong, and rather than adjusting his style to the team, he's trying to ram a square peg into a circle hole

You have one of the best low post players in the league in Gasol, and you having him shooting jump shots.

You have one of the oldest teams in the league, but you want to run up and down the whole game.

You want to shoot three pointers but who on this team do you trust shooting threes? MWP? Blake? Meeks?

MDA needs to resign like he did in New York and go coach the Timberwolves or something. Some where he can run his gimmick offense.

This Laker team and franchise deserves much better than this clown of a coach.

Last edited:
i cant look away from this car crash
ohwell.gif

Its hard to be optimistic with that team from south beach just tearin everyone a new one.
The parade will be in south beach in June. :pimp:

Bron >>>>>>>>>>> Bean
Not even close. Not by a longshot.
Miami Heat franchise > Lakers overrated franchise.

Im out.

Lol!

36-18

This team is a ******g joke. If we maintain this 8th spot, we're just gonna get ran out of the playoffs.

Bottom line, MDA is using this roster wrong, and rather than adjusting his style to the team, he's trying to ram a square peg into a circle whole.

You have one of the best low post players in the league in Gasol, and you having him shooting jump shots.

You have one of the oldest teams in the league, but you want to run up and down the whole game.

You want to shoot three pointers but who on this team do you trust shooting threes? MWP? Blake? Meeks?

MDA needs to resign like he did in New York and go coach the Timberwolves or something. Some where he can run his gimmick offense.

I blame Mike Brown. :lol: If he didn't try to bring in the Princeton offense which was difficult for some players to grasp then the front office would have not assumed the triangle would be too complicated for our players which is why we have D'Anphoney. We suck. LTB, looks like you lost that bet bro.

Bottom line, MDA is using this roster wrong, and rather than adjusting his style to the team, he's trying to ram a square peg into a circle hole

amen!!!

It's been nearly a decade since I've said it, but I dont even like watching the Lakers play anymore :\ ... yet I continue to.

This season honestly cant be good for my health :smh:

Honestly if we don't make the playoffs or lose in the first round, do the Lakers fire D'antoni?

It will be the only thing that could come good out of this disastrous season.

I'm the biggest Pau fan ever, but if MDA comes back we got to trade his ***, he's worthless in this offense. Low post player who you can dump the ball into and create a shot, worthless in MDA offense. Cutting, three point shooting, old guy like Raja Bell and Jamison, perfect.

I've turned my TV off, tomorrow is going to suck living her in San Francisco.

Get into the playoffs, get curb-stomped in the first round.

Come on guys, we need to rally Jim into firing D'Antoni.

Back
Top Bottom