Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This season is OVER. I'm not even in Darth mode right now.

Numerous injuries to key players, big time trade acquisitions didn't work out, 0-8 pre-season, 3 different head coaches, lost on a regular basis to bad teams, went 1-13 on the road against playoff teams, didn't do much better at home vs good teams, got swept and embarrassed by the Clippers, probably not going to make the playoffs, Kobe may have a career threatening injury, and Jerry Buss DIED!

:smh: :x :frown:

Last edited:

:frown:

Of course. |I

Edit:

@mcten Kobe has tears in his eyes and is on crutches. "Terrible. This is a terrible feeling." He says he knows it's a torn Achilles

Oh man.

Last edited:
This **** sucks yo.

What a depressing feeling after a win.

We could of possibly just witness Kobe's last game...

it wasn't supposed to be like this. |I

this is terrible becus the pressure from Utah was forcing them to become so much better a team. Last 2 games kob/pau/dwite all over 22pts, which is how it should be. the chemistry was hittin at the right time. they were seriously gonna russle jimmie in the playoffs...... :smh:

Mitch, Jim, and Dantoni. The three stooges.

Why couldn't they sign delonte? or Martin? I don't really care what dudes do anymore really. I kinda knew all this lack of management was bringing the franchise downhill anyways.

this is terrible becus the pressure from Utah was forcing them to become so much better a team. Last 2 games kob/pau/dwite all over 22pts, which is how it should be. the chemistry was hittin at the right time. they were seriously gonna russle jimmie in the playoffs...... :smh:

Defense was still lacking, but the offense has become unstoppable the last few weeks.

Truly a shame. :smh:

If Chauncey came back at age 35, so can Kobe. This will only make him stronger. Heard Chauncey say it helped him put on muscle and get his body in better shape, so I KNOW Kobe is coming back.

Kobe said it himself "He says he's sure its a torn achilles." he said it "popped"

:frown: :frown: :frown:

Tears fam, real tears......

man this is ****** up man. for real. dudes crying. at least they didn't lose it for him. back to back triples and those two free throws and homie still walked off the court on his own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom