Delete

can someone tell me what the seahawks are doing to VD in coverage that other defenses aren't? why does he all but disappear in these games?

Kam Chancellor destroyed his soul a couple years ago and then did the same yesterday, that's all I can really think of :lol:

Also I dont think he was yesterday but in previous games I have seen Sherm matched up with VD so that could also be it

Not to jock the Seahawks again but I wouldn't mind signing Walter Thurmond free agency dudes got wheels and tackles well. Just tryin to look forward y'all not tryin to dwell.

Last edited:
can someone tell me what the seahawks are doing to VD in coverage that other defenses aren't? why does he all but disappear in these games?

Seahawks have made all the great HE'S dissappear. A lot is because KJ Wright. It's the damn slot receivers that kill us

"I got that Superbowl kush for you" :lol: :smh:

Bay Area Women > Seattle Women IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE

I think the key to us being able to resign Boldin and a number of free agents is dumping Carlos Rogers. Its absurd that someone of his skill level is making $8M. Also, we will need some restructuring of contracts to free up money....maybe Gore or Vernon. With Aldon, Crabtree, Iupati and Kap all needing extensions, there is no way we can afford all of them without some cuts and deal restructuring.

Just seen that bowman is still doing a fan meet and greet. He is a warrior no doubt. Anyone that can go support this niner. 

Last edited:
1. CB LOS the lost :nerd:
2.TE(Vance |I)
3.DE/DT for depth
4.WR (Manningham all glass team)

I think the key to us being able to resign Boldin and a number of free agents is dumping Carlos Rogers. Its absurd that someone of his skill level is making $8M. Also, we will need some restructuring of contracts to free up money....maybe Gore or Vernon. With Aldon, Crabtree, Iupati and Kap all needing extensions, there is no way we can afford all of them without some cuts and deal restructuring.
2014 cap hits--

gore: 6.4M

V davis: 7.4M

rogers: 8.1M

A davis: 7.5M

brooks: 7.5M

Last edited:
Davis and Brooks are well worth that price to me... VD is about right and cutting Rogers & restructuring Gore would be ideal to me :lol:

So I just read Gore broke his hand early in the game and is getting surgery, I was wondering why Kendall Hunter was getting so much PT.

Gore DID make that catch on 4th and 2 on our final drive though, what a gamer man :pimp:

But Iupati, Gore, and Bowman all in one game?...might be our 3 best players :smh:

I know no one really wants to see this right now. But...

:smh: :rolleyes :\

VD Open if the ball is thrown low to prevent a pick. And Gore... :x

Kap could've even scrambled to his left since he was getting pressured on his right side and with Patton & Davis blocking...

Had many options and just locked into one...

Probably mentioned already, but there was also 32 or seconds on the clock + 1 timeout if I'm not mistaken.

Felt like that a pass to the end zone would've been more suitable for a last play. Hind sight is 20/20...

I know no one really wants to see this right now. But...

:smh: :rolleyes :\

VD Open if the ball is thrown low to prevent a pick. And Gore... :x

Although seeing this vid hurts, if you watch Kap's post game press conference he said he saw 1 on 1 coverage and had his mind made up that he was going there from the start and would take that matchup every single time.

Doesn't make it okay he missed 2 open receivers with timeouts to use but he had his mind made up that Crabtree could not be defended one on one and honestly if not for an absolutely ridiculous play by Sherman then Kap had him, honestly had that ball been just 3 inches higher then I think Crab brings it down for a TD assuming he would have gotten his feet inbounds.

Last edited:
Right. But that's just irresponsible of Kaep to take his fave matchup of all time over the wisest move for the team. Just a peek pre snap might've been enough to move the ball along. Last year I put it on harbaugh. This year it on kaep. Same play which is what makes the hubris so ironic.

Right. But that's just irresponsible of Kaep to take his fave matchup of all time over the wisest move for the team. Just a peek pre snap might've been enough to move the ball along. Last year I put it on harbaugh. This year it on kaep. Same play which is what makes the hubris so ironic.

Absolutely, he basically admitted doing what we've all seen throughout the year; locking onto a receiver. But yeah as far as that play goes I would have preferred him to go to VD seeing how open he was. Hindsight is always 20/20 but it was a very risky move by Kap and obviously did not pay off. I'll bet anything Kap will be a much better player next year and am excited for the future of this team, hopefully we can stay healthy this offseason and figure out a way to sign the key guys that we have in the final year of their contract.

Definitely still bummed about how things went down yesterday, especially in the 4th quarter, but we have a very talented team and hopefully this makes them hungrier rather than discouraging.

goodbye, thread.

cant say it's not a bittersweet end to a roller coaster season. still a lot to look forward to heading into next season.

im willing to bet that the niners go 3-0 against the seahawks next year, yeah, im assuming we see them in the playoffs...ill go and get my niners sb49 winners tattood on me tomorrow :lol:

Back
Top Bottom