Delete

Schaub gave you guys that win.
images

U prolly sittin' there foamin' at the mouth, too, huh?

Trophy's from the 70's? I'll ask my pops about those brb...

:lol: Get the facts right though: Niners' SB titles were won in the 80's and 90's.

Yea, we all already know...that was a lifetime ago and not as recent as your guys' shiny 2005 NFC conference champs trophy but you still gotta respect it since Seattle's never won it.

Good comeback win on the road for you guys today.

You can't even say that you guys play the same when you guys are away... You guys aren't the same team, playing on the road you guys simply aren't a threat... Its known

I was having this hypothetical conversation with my buddy and we were debating whether the Niners should transition to a 4-3 defense. We pretty much never blitz and we always send both OLBs after the qb which kind of defeats the purpose of the 3-4. a 4-3 would be better suited against the pass as well.

We definitely have the players to make the switch to a 4-3. Aldon and Lemonier would put their hands in the dirt and no longer worry about dropping back into coverage. Dorsey is not a true 3-4 NT and is way better suited to play in the 4-3 DT as he can generate a pass rush as 1 technique. Big ray and justin would do great inside.

DE - Aldon, Lemonier, Tank, Dial

DT - Justin, Ray, Dorsey

Bowman as the mike linebacker(middle), Willis as the will linebacker (weakside)and Brooks as the sam linebacker(strongside).

This would allow the line to get in a better rhythm instead of constantly pulling our NT(who currently is generating a push) and help improve our play vs the pass. Anytime either Aldon, Ahmad or Whitner have to cover a TE it's a liability.

just to spark conversation :wink: obviously our defense would be great in any system

btw anyone see our 7th round draft pick Marcus Cooper playing like a STUD with KC? running with nicks and cruz and shutting them down at 6'2 190lbs. why the hell did we cut this guy? we let go of a big bodied cornerback with lots of potential who played great during preseason in favor of nnamdi. >:

Last edited:
We were going to sign Marcus Cooper to the practice squad but the Chiefs claimed him just like we did with Jon Baldwin. I think the only way we could have kept him was if we signed him to the 53 man roster.

I was having this hypothetical conversation with my buddy and we were debating whether the Niners should transition to a 4-3 defense. We pretty much never blitz and we always send both OLBs after the qb which kind of defeats the purpose of the 3-4. a 4-3 would be better suited against the pass as well.

We definitely have the players to make the switch to a 4-3. Aldon and Lemonier would put their hands in the dirt and no longer worry about dropping back into coverage. Dorsey is not a true 3-4 NT and is way better suited to play in the 4-3 DT as he can generate a pass rush as 1 technique. Big ray and justin would do great inside.

DE - Aldon, Lemonier, Tank, Dial

DT - Justin, Ray, Dorsey

Bowman as the mike linebacker(middle), Willis as the will linebacker (weakside)and Brooks as the sam linebacker(strongside).

This would allow the line to get in a better rhythm instead of constantly pulling our NT(who currently is generating a push) and help improve our play vs the pass. Anytime either Aldon, Ahmad or Whitner have to cover a TE it's a liability.

just to spark conversation :wink: obviously our defense would be great in any system

We basically already play a 4-3, just with 3-4 personnel. The 3-4 base the Chiefs were using with Dorsey was wasting his talent, was excited when we signed him to play with us. Hes already showed us he can get at the QB. Bowman would beast so hard in a true 4-3 though :x Scratch that, hes already doing so :x :x

Last edited:
naw we play a 4-2 nickel pretty much and we definitely don't play a true 3-4. huge part of it is vic fangio's tweaks to counter a passing league. we very rarely blitz and we always send both outside linebackers which kind of eliminates one of the advantages of the 3-4. would be nice to see what we would look like if we played a 4-3 with our guys not having worry about wearing so many hats. in the 4-3 we could run tampa 2 as well.

and you're right about bow as the mike lb. :smokin

Last edited:
we just waived BJ Daniels...what the !@#$$!#??!?!?! Dude is gonna get swooped so fast. Very disapointed, First Marcus Cooper and now BJ Daniels. What the hell is going on?

Last edited:
fing stupid. :smh:

a lot of stupid moves by the front office this season. the signing of jermaine cunningham validates the mistake it was letting go of BOTH parys and cam. BJ Daniels would be perfect in Seattle learning behind Wilson.

Last edited:
I can't believe we let Daniels go. Very questionable FO moves this year. This makes no sense to me.

We cut BJ Daniels and are reportedly bringing in John Skelton :stoneface: :stoneface:

Dude is a statue in the pocket and can't play for nothing. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom