Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man you may not have been in love but you fell hard for ole girl buying her gifts and ****. You got played man just delete the thread why do you keep coming back in here? :lol:

I didn't fall in love dude. What's wrong with y'all today lol? People buy gift for other all the time. It's normal. Its just small gift. Nothing expensive or serious.

Yeah man you may not have been in love but you fell hard for ole girl buying her gifts and ****. You got played man just delete the thread why do you keep coming back in here? :lol:

I didn't fall in love dude. What's wrong with y'all today lol? People buy gift for other all the time. It's normal. Its just small gift. Nothing expensive or serious.

Wait you bought her gifts (small or not) during the time of two dates?

I went in raw bro. That's the whole point of this thread smh lord forgive me lol
sick.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

What's funny is she may have been at the stage she's ready to move on, just prepping future suitors but your gifts and clingyness scared her off.

Answer the question.

What gifts you cop her b?

Last edited:
im just sayain doe

How can I stalk her if she doesn't even have a fb? Lol I found her man fb that's it. Contemplating about telling him but now I won't after reconsideration.

No stalking here. I was a little jealous but it's not that serious dude.

so...wait...he wants to hurt ol girl because he found out he was the sidepiece? he feels scorned? why dont you key her car and bleach her clothes while you're at it princess.

Yeah we buy gifts for our significant others
Not for our jumps
Well technically ur the jump but whatever
Damn she had u open :lol:
I wanna know what fantasy this female was giving u
What tales she whispering in ur ear
To have u on her line like that
She tell u that u was her soul mate
That she never met anyone that understands her like u
Buying gifts and ****
Maaaan u was the perfect jump
Wonder how long she coulda kept it going if she woulda had her fb set to private

im just sayain doe

How can I stalk her if she doesn't even have a fb? Lol I found her man fb that's it. Contemplating about telling him but now I won't after reconsideration.

No stalking here. I was a little jealous but it's not that serious dude.

That's even worse, how can you not see that? You don't just "find her man", you had to do some digging.

Wait you bought her gifts (small or not) during the time of two dates?
no it was after. We went shopping. She offer to pay for my shirt so in return I had to buy her something. Got her a iTunes card nothing too serious.

And the gifts were?
Apple iTunes card

Buying gifts = feelings

You werent in love but that gushy had you on your way

I guess so but it was out of courtesy. I received gift so I had to repay.

Answer the question.

What gifts you cop her b?

iTunes Gift card

Last edited:
OP gotta be having fun with us.

Aint no cot damn way anybody this green....

Yeah we buy gifts for our significant others
Not for our jumps
Well technically ur the jump but whatever
Damn she had u open :lol:
I wanna know what fantasy this female was giving u
What tales she whispering in ur ear
To have u on her line like that
She tell u that u was her soul mate
That she never met anyone that understands her like u
Buying gifts and ****
Maaaan u was the perfect jump
Wonder how long she coulda kept it going if she woulda had her fb set to private

:lol: :lol: reading this was the moment of clarity

That's even worse, how can you not see that? You don't just "find her man", you had to do some digging.

Nah no digging. I stumbled on her man because Facebook have that annoying(people you might know)feature.

It's all good. I already unfriend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom