Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this is apart of the game b. You all ****** up in this.

If you aint posting pics call for this thread to be locked up. You're embarrassing yourself.

You can not start a thread asking how can I sneak snitch on this chick to her bf without him knowing it's me and then tell dudes they got low self esteem and calling anybody a virgin. You up in here now trying to talk about the moral of the story is don't trust women when you the last fool to figure that out. I don't even want to know your age cuz it'd just make it worse. You'd better be 14. You showing all types of flagrant simp beta ********ness punk *** qualities and then got the nerve to talk about pride. FOH with that bull ****.
Stop lying.

What you clicking on another man's FB in the first place? I been steady trying to figure out a way that FB only suggest females I should be friends with or might know. You lying.

Don't compound these infractions anymore by lying :x
Free what? You was just talking about how you caught feelings and gave gifts and all this other simp ****. Now you trying to brag?

View media item 1116608

The question here is why you are thirsty for the pic? You sound like a drama queen.

As far as FB suggestion. They suggest the people you might now base on your friend list and your setting. It's not that serious. I already say im not going to make it a bigger deal.

I got free gift and wet p for the deal. Now i'm winning on that part. As far as catching feeling i will admit i was simping for lil bit but it happened.

You should be worry about your ole chick running game.
Pics or didn't happen bruh. You not new to NT. So don't act even more brand new given you're a rookie in the game and this apparently the first time you figured out a female lied to you.

You simp. You lost.

Stop lying why you clicking on dudes profiles for the ppl they suggest? You that thirsty for friends? Clicking on male profiles of dudes you don't even know? Tell us what was so alluring about his pic that you had to click on it?

Then you got the nerve, the audacity, the gaul to tell me to check my chick when YOU the novice, the neophyte, the greenhorn, the tenderfoot, the virgin, the ************* fledgling to the game. You disgust me b :x

At this point you just need to take it. Take this lashing from NTers so you can really learn something. The same way you taking how you got played by this chick and got all in your feels about trying to get her back but can't.

Last edited:
:lol:

But you said she doesn't have a Facebook. How could you in anyway be connected to him? And even if you are why are you clicking on random mens facebooks?

NOT ADDING UP.

Funny you start the thread on some "the note book" type steez and now you wanna act like you the man.

Nah bruh

Fine don't believe me. I guess you never know that FB can connect you base on your schools, likes, etc too.

So u know when it comes to protective sex
But not when u out there actin like a Thot
Ol thottie too hottie *** lookin boy

Don't leave your woman around me. lol

jk though. Better check up on your ole woman b. You worry too much about calling me thot when you should worry about what hidden game your very own woman is having

Ok, so you clicked on random guys FB's?

Dog. I didn't click on random guy. The dude profile pix got her face in in. That's why i clicked. Smh

Let it go dog. It's not that serious. I will learn from this experience.

Just be glad you haven't had this kind of drama. Now Imagine you're the bf. LOL

jk though. Better check up on your ole woman b. You worry too much about calling me thot when you should worry about what hidden game your very own woman is having
:lol:
This coming from the dude who thought he was the one and only
But come to find out he was the one who was wearing a jersey and sittin on the bench

Don't waste your time, it's like talking to a wall.

:rofl: now he's a pimp.

Dog. I didn't click on random guy. The dude profile pix got her face in in. That's why i clicked. Smh

But if u didn't have a fb which u stated earlier how did fb know that may be someone u know???

It's nOt even about the girl anymore (which is still sad and hilarious) now it's about you stalking online and lying about it. That's a new form if sad.

FB got that new mind reading interface now y'all.

And you bringing up "you better check your girl" is comedy

Unlike you, we aren't so hurt by one girl that we hate all females. That's true, deep, undying pain right there

Last edited:
Pics or didn't happen bruh. You not new to NT. So don't act even more brand new given you're a rookie in the game and this apparently the first time you figured out a female lied to you.

You simp. You lost.

Stop lying why you clicking on dudes profiles for the ppl they suggest? You that thirsty for friends? Clicking on male profiles of dudes you don't even know? Tell us what was so alluring about his pic that you had to click on it?

Then you got the nerve, the audacity, the gaul to tell me to check my chick when YOU the novice, the neophyte, the greenhorn, the tenderfoot, the virgin, the ************* fledgling to the game. You disgust me b :x

At this point you just need to take it. Take this lashing from NTers so you can really learn something. The same way you taking how you got played by this chick and got all in your feels about trying to get her back but can't.

LOl i don't own you no pic. I don't care what or who you smashed. It's not my concern. You do you.

As far as the FB. I already said i clicked on his page because the profile pic got her face in it.

Im not trying to get her back. I smashed. Found out she got a man so it's done.

You're a drama queen ole player wanna be. Step off the horse. Don't be too quick to judge and clown people you don't know. One day it's gonna happen to you. Let's just hope you will have fun being a playerbut never going to get marry. Because if one day your wife or woman cheat on you with a guy like me then it's gonna be funny you hear?

Here's a fact of life for you. Women will always have more option than men. You got a woman? You wanna bet she won't leave you if the right guy come along?

So op is a Kobe Stan and sexist as well.

Interesting.

Just because you catch feelings over an opened mouthed jump doesn't mean that everyone else has the same questionable judge of character in women that you and this girls boyfriend have.

It's nOt even about the girl anymore (which is still sad and hilarious) now it's about you stalking online and lying about it. That's a new form if sad.

FB got that new mind reading interface now y'all.

And you bringing up "you better check your girl" is comedy

Unlike you, we aren't so hurt by one girl that we hate all females. That's true, deep, undying pain right there

Like i said. believe or not is up to you. I don't own you any proof.

Who said i hate all females. I said after this im wiser and will not trust women.

Damn I just realized I think op blocked me because I hurt his feelings in the Lakers thread a while back.

Still its comedy that he thinks all dudes have the same poor judgement when it comes to women as he does and just because he catches feelings for jumps that it will happen to everyone else.

So op is a Kobe Stan and sexist as well.

Interesting.

Just because you catch feelings over an opened mouthed jump doesn't mean that everyone else has the same questionable judge of character in women that you and this girls boyfriend have.

Go ahead an be naive then. Your very own wife or woman might have fantasy about going out with another dude if given the right opportunity. You never know dude. Unless you're married to a 5 or 6 overweight soccer mom then it's a different story. No offense dog. lol

Btw this thread should be locked by now

None taken brah.

Thing is you and that girls man both got poor judgement in character. Not all girls are jumps beleive it or not.

Pretty much. I met one Thot so I guess all girls are thots. :smh:

True sign of mental weakness

Go home and be a family man

None taken brah.

Thing is you and that girls man both got poor judgement in character. Not all girls are jumps beleive it or not.

Never said i will put a question mark on every woman. There are still good women out there. The point is I learn to become wiser from now. A lot of women are shady in these day and age.

Yes you did, do we have to go back and quote that or will you just admit it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom