Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should post his account so we can all tell him we smashed his girl.

Matter of fact dawg, just post his account here so we can decide whether or not you should tell him . . . ​

1399500032037.gif

​
Forreal, start a PM ring of the pic you got and then one of us will send it to him since you acting like a baby back ***** OP. 
nerd.gif
 ​
How you gonna **** his girl and not snitch + provide him with text messages and pics OP?
mean.gif
 You scared of him whoadie? He can't even put the porterhouse steak down right but you think he gonna give you the fade? His testosterone levels ain't even built like that dawg. You acting like your spine made of baby powder and sprinkles.​
 ​
92a.png
 ​
Post his account + the XXX pics of the girl + text messages or you pie bruh.​
 ​
And of course there's nothing wrong with that.​
 ​
nerd.gif
 ​

Last edited:

Forreal, start a PM ring of the pic you got and then one of us will send it to him since you acting like a baby back ***** OP. :nerd:

How you gonna **** his girl and not snitch + provide him with text messages and pics OP? :smh:  You scared of him whoadie? He can't even put the porterhouse steak down right but you think he gonna give you the fade? His testosterone levels ain't even built like that dawg. You acting like your spine made of baby powder and sprinkles dawg.​

92a.png

Post his account + the pics or you pie bruh.​

But I mean there's nothing wrong with that.​

IM DEAD BRUH. #TEARSOFDEATH, b.

Forreal, start a PM ring of the pic you got and then one of us will send it to him since you acting like a baby back ***** OP. :nerd:

How you gonna **** his girl and not snitch + provide him with text messages and pics OP? :smh:  You scared of him whoadie? He can't even put the porterhouse steak down right but you think he gonna give you the fade? His testosterone levels ain't even built like that dawg. You acting like your spine made of baby powder and sprinkles.​

92a.png

:nerd:

I think you should post his profile and let NT handle. If you that terrycloth, delete him off fb. He prolly already has an idea since you decided to be sketchy and friend a stranger on there anyway.

:rofl: :rofl: @ Meek

In for future developments...

Should've already told him OP. If he gets mad then oh well, too bad for him; he should already know **** ain't sweet with most of these joints out here.

Last edited:

How you gonna **** his girl and not snitch + provide him with text messages and pics OP? :smh:  You scared of him whoadie? He can't even put the porterhouse steak down right but you think he gonna give you the fade? His testosterone levels ain't even built like that dawg. You acting like your spine made of baby powder and sprinkles.​

92a.png

:nerd:

Haha you're funny.

I don't know mane. How would you feel if you find out your girl have been sleeping with me? Can't judge dude by his look. Dude might go columbine on his own girl and then me. I guess I'd just keep on the low for now.

I think you should post his profile and let NT handle. If you that terrycloth, delete him off fb. He prolly already has an idea since you decided to be sketchy and friend a stranger on there anyway.

Lol how is he going to believe some random dude on nt?

All the pics and texts are on my phone. How can I send him the ray j video and still remain anonymous? Smh

Oooooh ****
I missed that post
U hit it raw :wow:
Expose that sperm bucket my dude
Matter of fact this what u do
Let dude know
And then come up with a plan
Take her to a hotel room where u tell her yall bout to get it on and poppin
Little did she know her dude hiding in the closet
Blind fold her
Make her grapefruit u
And her dude switching turns while she blind folded
Then take turns pounding her back out
Should suggest the back door too
Take turns and then bust all over her both y'all
Then poop on her
After she like what's that smell
Unblindfold her air her *** out
And record it
Post that to phub and y'all would have gotten her back
Should probably give her a Greek shower for good measure

You're on drug bro?

When I have questions that I'm in the middle of, I just flip a coin. It'll give you the answer.

All the pics and texts are on my phone. How can I send him the ray j video and still remain anonymous? Smh

:lol: delete him off fb first, send pics/vid to third party, have third party send it to him.

If you have pics, you can easily edit yourself out of them just so he knows that s she was cheating but you remain anonymous

Last edited:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/cell-phones/prepaid-cell-phones/3944_542371_133261/

Forreal, start a PM ring of the pic you got and then one of us will send it to him since you acting like a baby back ***** OP. 
nerd.gif
How you gonna **** his girl and not snitch + provide him with text messages and pics OP?
mean.gif
 You scared of him whoadie? He can't even put the porterhouse steak down right but you think he gonna give you the fade? His testosterone levels ain't even built like that dawg. You acting like your spine made of baby powder and sprinkles.​
92a.png
nerd.gif
Haha you're funny.

I don't know mane. How would you feel if you find out your girl have been sleeping with me? Can't judge dude by his look. Dude might go columbine on his own girl and then me. I guess I'd just keep on the low for now.
 ​
Nah mane I'd be thankful you told me.​
 ​
The longer you wait the more of an excuse he will have to beat your *** because he will think you were trying to hide it. If you expose her now, you got it out the way quick and he won't be mad.
nerd.gif
 ​
 ​
What if he proposes to her or gets her pregnant while you waiting to tell him? 10 years from now, their innocent child gonna walk in early on a half day of school, and catch his stank skeezer **** mother giving the mailman's dang-a-lang a sloppy spit shining. ​
 ​
Lil man gonna run back to his room like Red from Friday ater Deebo finessed his chain. He not even gonna be able to enjoy his half day playing his new Playstation 6. Lil man gonna be in there like this:​
 ​
ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif
 ​
You gonna have that on your conscious bruh? 
mean.gif
 ​
You gotta expose her now or at least post the profile, pics, and text messagees from her in here.
nerd.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Bruh you a BAN if your goal is to expose her, you don't give two ***** about dude your mad that you ain't that special in her world.

Dudes are in here for the lulz knowing damn well it's a punk move if he tells
:smh:

Dudes acting real ***** made in here suggesting he snitch.

OP just butt hurt he got played. Stay outta her business and let her do her thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom