Delete

aight...

like Tr1ll said... she knew what was up then.

She probably had ol' buddy as the guy to replace you.

or (and i've seen this a lot) sometimes, chicks just want to get the outside D or attention... but they need to feel a sense of stability... So they'll briefly break up w/ the current dude... get the D/attention from the new guy, then get back w/ you.

they got it out of their system without TECHNICALLY cheating, nomsayin?
QFTFW

So let's say you are talking to your girl at about 8ish, she says she will call you later. Then she texts you after 10pm saying she cant call you back because it is too loud at a party with Emmanuel, and its a guy you have never met before but you know that he's a male friend of hers that she has told you there is no romantic interest.

Also, she texted you that she is there at the party picking him up because he doesn't have a car.

Would this be cool with y'all or not? Would this be a problem or disrespectful?

8:00 PM: OP is talking with his girl when girl gets text from emmanuel saying "roll through this party"

9:00 PM: OP and Emmanuel's girl is dolled up and ready for the party

9:32 PM: OP and Emmaneul's girl meet up at the party

10:00 PM: TEXTS OP that she can't call cuz the party's too loud and shes with emmanuel

2:36 AM: After many drinks and dances OP's girl and Emmanuel call it a night, girl heads to his crib and they smash

10/26/14: OP and Emmanuel's girl is now in bed with OP who thinks she just picked Emmanuel up and dropped him off.

No female goes to a party just to pick a homie up. The timeline clearly shows she had time to get ready so she could have a nice night with her side piece.

Y'all just been sherlocked.

These "pics". 
mean.gif
 OPEE.

Oh I don't care what you wanna post, just saying I can't discern **** in that pic. I don't know what i'm looking at.

OK here's one more.

View media item 1233527

Jawn looks like ol' girl from The Ring.
Did son really wrap a few pillows in a red blanket and throw some old raggedy weave on top and calling it his girl?

:smh:

hair ain't even wrapped :lol:

OP trying to pull a fast one. :rofl:

They look :x .

No offense OP, but you shouldn't be wasting your time with that.
there is no sarcasm.

You really meant this.

That was sooooo wack. Lmao.

Pass on a chick because you seen the back of her head and her left hand.?

Comme on famb

Low key...I think it's racist.
All he could see from the pic is that she's black, and homie said hell pass.

joker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom