Delete

@cguy610  

If you dont like women you messing with talking to other dudes then get rid of them. Why over think the situation?

I dont like women that smoke. So guess what I don't date women that smoke. Plenty of females out there not hanging with other dudes.

Nah, I wanted your guys opinions on the topic to see if people would be cool with their girl doing that or not or whether its a big deal to them.

She's not your girl so your question is irrelevant to your situation. You should of asked what to do when you're a side joint and caught feels

OP not even in a committed relationship with the girl? **** then I really don't see what the problem is. When she with Emmanuel you can be with Emmanuelle. Everybody wins.

Yall don't see nothing weird about thinking your only real friends are the same sex?
I see it.

Always thought that was weird too but a lot of dudes objectify women and see them as only things to smash, past that it's possible wife or nothing else. Then dudes'll talk about they need someone else to relate to and all that. I see the sus in them though.

In one of these past threads a while back some NTer said something like if it wasn't for having babies I'd just chill with my homies

:lol: :smh:

depends brother

see with my girl id never trip..

and even if i did feel some insecurity id look at my girl in eyes and tell her flat.

but thats all cuz i trust her. alotta fellas dont know their women for yrs like i know mine

therefore I dont blame anyone for tripn, snoopin, or even creepin

answer:

u dont seem to trust her or have a REAL thing goin on

makesure u aint gettin playd and if she hittin, hit lower

and to add to whats going on...

no i dont think a guy can have a fem piece he wouldnt top with sausage.

BUT

i do believe a fem CAN have a guyfriend without thinking about sex.

werr wired differnt bro :nthat: :pimp:

Last edited:
Listen, I'm not the best with advice but I know what has worked for me from experience. If your in a relationship with someone or developing one that can be potentially fruitful there needs to be trust, communication, and comprimise in order for there to be growth.

The quicker your able to lay out what you expect from the relationship and where you stand on certain issues the better. You gotta draw your line in the sand from the jump so that nobody gets confused later on.

You are who you are and you were born and developed some innate and learned predispositions to certain things when it comes to the opposite sex.

You have to remember that even though you think your right 100% of the time about things...your not. So you gotta comprimise on certain issues. BUT if an issue hits close to home with you (i.e. girl going out with guy friends, talking to exes, people talking **** about you to her) you gotta put your foot down. No ***** is worth the prolonged headache of a relationship if you gotta be looking over your damn shoulder all the time.

Draw your line in the sand early and get rid of habitual line steppers.

Know your worth.

I've got a few female friends I'm close with. Best believe even though the hottest one is my homegirl id **** her if given the opportunity. You could be friends with the opposite sex but we're humans. If that chance is there people are gonna take it. It's like a rb waiting for a hole to open up you see it you pound it without ever thinking twice.

I've got a few female friends I'm close with. Best believe even though the hottest one is my homegirl id **** her if given the opportunity. You could be friends with the opposite sex but we're humans. If that chance is there people are gonna take it. It's like a rb waiting for a hole to open up you see it you pound it without ever thinking twice.
Yeah I think anybody who is friends with the opposite sex has some friends that they would **** we only humans like you said. But some of them I wouldn't want just because I respect the relationship already to not want to

Yo OP, you gotta' be trolling us. She has lost interest in you and has found it in someone else.

It's happen to me too. Very hard to come to grips with, my man.

@DCAllAmerican is a female?! :stoneface:

OP can probably get a woman x2 as bad as his last. Flourish, young NT'er..

Yall don't see nothing weird about thinking your only real friends are the same sex?
I see it.

Always thought that was weird too but a lot of dudes objectify women and see them as only things to smash, past that it's possible wife or nothing else. Then dudes'll talk about they need someone else to relate to and all that. I see the sus in them though.

In one of these past threads a while back some NTer said something like if it wasn't for having babies I'd just chill with my homies

:lol: :smh:

Sh.. is crazy, viewing women as just a hole to stick your D in :lol: that's wild I thought eventually people grow out of the phase

laugh.gif
mean.gif
mannnnnnn some of these dudes on NT are something else 
roll.gif

I was really invested in this thread until that Iron Man 3 style plot twist came in

I iz dissapoint.

Nah it's not. Just like it isn't cool if I went to a party with a girl she didn't know.

If I knew the guy, and is part of my circle or her circle, and he is spoken for by another friend. Then I'm fine with it. And I'm fine if her rules were vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom