Delete

While this may not be a perfect example pertaining to OP's question, I'll just leave this little nugget here for thought.

A few months ago, me and my ex started seeing each other again. At that time, we still had a few issues to work passed, but we (or at least, I) thought it could have a happy ending. I aimed to be more attentive and dedicated to the relationship. Anyhoo, she ends up having to go to a funeral. A funeral for someone she hadn't seen in years. At said funeral, she gets reacquainted with another guy she hadn't seen in years.

To make a long story short, shortly after the funeral, she made plans to meet up with the guy (and supposedly another girl that she saw at the funeral). The girl, supposedly couldn't make the outing, so it was just her and the guy. I didn't text her much that evening because I assumed she was just with her friends. And she even told me she'd text me later, not wanting to be rude to "them."

It's a gotdamn good thing I had her email password stored in the cookies on my laptop. She sent one of her friends screen shots describing the deep connection she made last night & the kiss goodnight that was just amazing. But I didn't see that until a couple days later.

This ***** stops by my job the day after her amazing night & gives me a kiss upon greeting me :x.

Fast forward to now, that dude was like a two week fling. I smashed during the summer while she was talking to another dude. And now she has a bf who don't eem know the type of chick she is, but that'll eventually come to light, I'm sure.

So with that said OP, things don't look good when that starts happening. Even sounds like she was trying to have some uninterrupted fun, but you'd be killing the vibe if she has to respond to your texts.

Last edited:
Damn, man...

******* are ruthless out here :frown:

I'm willing to bet a pretty penny that 3rd wheel was never apart of that date either. Such elaborate deceit.

Last edited:
If your girl wants to go somewhere with someone else that someone else gott something you don't. That's pretty simple to understand without a debate. Basically you've been one up'd. Now does that mean she's cheating? No, but after a while (at the longest) you'll be replaced. If Yall are cool with that God bless ya.

Go to a party with a female.
The goal here is to be as petty as possible so she'll feel like she's worth it.
Also, start cursing at her more and don't put the toilet seat down EVER.
You'll thank me when her panties are soaked :smokin

Lmao this thread is really funny. Thanks for the laughs you guys. I'm 18, and I guess I could be considered a "ladies man" so if a girl that im talking to heavy is choosing to hang out with another guy and not texting my *** shes a goner lol. Replacing her would be much easier than it was for her to replace me 
roll.gif
 (And even if it isn't gotta keep the confidence up you know how that goes) 

Lmao this thread is really funny. Thanks for the laughs you guys. I'm 18, and I guess I could be considered a "ladies man" so if a girl that im talking to heavy is choosing to hang out with another guy and not texting my *** shes a goner lol. Replacing her would be much easier than it was for her to replace me 
roll.gif
 (And even if it isn't gotta keep the confidence up you know how that goes) 
Stopped reading after that.

laugh.gif

You got your own car and crib?

If not, it's still possible to be s "ladies man"... Just slimmer chances.

But not to 24+ y/o girls.
I have my own car yeah, and ehh im not saying 24+ im just saying im not only restricted to the high school/ younger college students. Since I look older per se, I have a broader selection? lol 

laugh.gif

You got your own car and crib?

If not, it's still possible to be s "ladies man"... Just slimmer chances.

But not to 24+ y/o girls.
Lol lets just say I've messed with plenty of girls in their 20s and they know I'm 18. So whatever. Not trying to brag I was just throwing my two cents in the convo and then seemed to start getting flamed lmfao. Not hurt though 
roll.gif

Lol lets just say I've messed with plenty of girls in their 20s and they know I'm 18. So whatever. Not trying to brag I was just throwing my two cents in the convo and then seemed to start getting flamed lmfao. Not hurt though :rofl:
flourish, young man

I ain't mad. Just saying that it's tougher when you don't have your own dwelling.

But you got a car so that's half the name.

And you're in that still in that range where you can go down to 16, bit up to 22 or 23...

Keep it up... And pull out... Sweet yambs wrapped around the D can have you feeling like angel tears line her vajj...

But it's only for a few seconds. Pull out err time

flourish, young man

I ain't mad. Just saying that it's tougher when you don't have your own dwelling.

But you got a car so that's half the name.

And you're in that still in that range where you can go down to 16, bit up to 22 or 23...

Keep it up... And pull out... Sweet yambs wrapped around the D can have you feeling like angel tears line her vajj...

But it's only for a few seconds. Pull out err time
Lmao word I was thinking about that the other day, Im a freshman in college, so the youngest I would go is like a junior in high school, but no limit on the oldest I would go (within reason lmao) so it's a good spot right now 
happy.gif
 , but lol yeah yeah I know man not gonna get caught slipping 

SMH that I'm with her now and getting that talk about how I need to make it official and an official commitment. Oh well.

Originally Posted by cguy610  

SMH that I'm with her now and getting that talk about how I need to make it official and an official commitment. Oh well.
wow. OP was never in the relationship

op please report facts before NT analyzes your insecurities. 

Back
Top Bottom