DEMAND THE ANSWERS!!!! Its time to stop being SHEEP! #WeWantAnswers

Some of you may have seen my objective on the 'Red October' thread... Long story short, I am saying that it is time we work together and get the answers to the questions that HAVE BEEN ASKING! 

This is more then the Red October, but the RO's have to be the main priority... The fact is that they arent telling us **** about these shoes, yet we are actively asking. The mystery around the shoe, is only causing problems. People are selling "authentic" pairs for over $10k on ebay. And yet, this doesnt make people furious enough to want some answers... I mean, WE DONT EVEN KNOW IF THESE PAIRS ARE REAL!!!! Yet, people are paying 10k

Guys, if they are getting away with this. Imagine when they start TRYING to see what more they can get away with. 

We have to make a statement now, before things get out of control. 

We can EASILY do this too, thats the funny part... But not if we condone haters & negative attitudes towards our cause... Trust me, the same people that will be hating on us, tell us were bums wasting our time. Will be the SAME PEOPLE who try to take credit for , WHEN WE ACCOMPLISH OUR GOAL...So forget the haters, this is for committed people who are tired of being treated like SHEEP.

We have to work as a team, and we can get this done a lot sooner then you guys think. Imagine if the news was talking about "a large mass of people who are demanding info on shoes, but nike hasnt responded" ... THEY WILL RESPOND WHEN THEY HAVE THIS NEGATIVE ATTENTION ON THEM.

My proposal is we start with the basics:

Mass Emails on a consistent basis

Boycott

Get the media involved ( blast this news all over every blog site & news source).

Now Ill say this. I , like many of you, work a job. So I can not dedicate my life to steering this. But I will do everything in my power & time to do so. 

My email is Loudbankz001@gmail.com   if you want to contact me about trying to really get this done, feel free.

The only thing I ask is, respectively; if your not for the cause , then please keep your negativity to yourself...Just cause you dont think its possible, doesnt mean you should try and stop it...Plus I am sure you will be happy when you see the results. 

I'm sorry but I missed your point.

Care to elaborate?
Not sure if your familiar with the background on the Red Octobers. But basically the shoe is over hyped and nike wont tell us anything about it. People are selling "authentic" pairs on ebay for $10k+ , but yet Nike has no official plans of releasing the shoes... Or for that matter, telling us what the plans are.

So now we created an environment where people are scamming people into buying questionable pairs, and the hype around the shoe is more valuable then the retail price.

Now I understand this is common with alot of the exclusive releases... But the fact that they are actively ignoring the community is wrong. At this point, people just want to know if the shoe has been made & will it be released or not.

We all know that we wouldnt even be able to get the pairs anyway. But now we cant even know the deal? 

But like I said, its more then just the RO's. Nike has been very secretive with almost everything they do, keeping the consumer out of the loop. Its already hard enough as is to get shoes, theres no reason we should be in the dark.... Its obvious Nike doesnt care about the true fans. They let bots get away with 80% of every release, you see the same people everytime getting 15+ pairs and you cant even get one... 

We just need to be a closer community and let Nike know that we will not stand for this. 

There's far more important things in life than shoes.

Go enjoy them and stop getting worked up over silly stuff like this.

^

Your right, there are. But that fact that your a lil b fan, goes to show that people dont just surround themselves with the "more important" things.

With that being said, there will always be sneakerheads. And theres no reason that they should have to be in the dark for the rest of existence. 

I know, the way I am going about it; youd think this was a world wide crisis effecting peoples health and **** lol. But its really just a hobbie we all have. And the fact is, theres no reason we should be mistreated if we spend this much money on them. 

Last edited:

^

Your right, there are. But that fact that your a lil b fan, goes to show that people dont just surround themselves with the "more important" things.

With that being said, there will always be sneakerheads. And theres no reason that they should have to be in the dark for the rest of existence. 

I know, the way I am going about it; youd think this was a world wide crisis effecting peoples health and **** lol. But its really just a hobbie we all have. And the fact is, theres no reason we should be mistreated if we spend this much money on them. 
You're right. I am a lil B fan. But I'm not a fanatic which is what you look like right now.

Getting all mad and asking for boycotts and **** cuz Nike doesn't tell you all of their plans
laugh.gif

That's why I said it's not that serious bruh. If you don't like their practices then stop giving them your money. It's that easy.

You're right. I am a lil B fan. But I'm not a fanatic which is what you look like right now.

Getting all mad and asking for boycotts and **** cuz Nike doesn't tell you all of their plans
laugh.gif

That's why I said it's not that serious bruh. If you don't like their practices then stop giving them your money. It's that easy.
Lol its clearly not that easy... If that was the case then every sneakerhead would have stopped copping a while ago to get their point across.

The fact is there are people who dont like to be treated like sheep... then there are those that think sheep are non existent. 

And would you tell every FAN of a sports team, that its not that serious? 

We should all just farm our own food and live in villages with no TV right? Because obviously according to you, being a fan of anything is... A waste of time?

laugh.gif

Lol its clearly not that easy... If that was the case then every sneakerhead would have stopped copping a while ago to get their point across.

The fact is there are people who dont like to be treated like sheep... then there are those that think sheep are non existent. 

And would you tell every FAN of a sports team, that its not that serious? 

We should all just farm our own food and live in villages with no TV right? Because obviously according to you, being a fan of anything is... A waste of time?
You remind me of someone. A certain person who discussing anything on this site with him was pointless.

All he did was put words in your mouth and call you a racist. Now you haven't called me a racist yet but you are putting words in my mouth.

Where did I say being a fan was a waste of time? Where did I even imply it?

I've been a fan of a lot of things and when they continued to do things that I disliked I stopped supporting them.

I didn't attempt to start a boycott and a media ****storm over something as petty as them not telling me whether or not they were going to release a shoe
laugh.gif

You're not even mad about the usual stuff, like the price increases. You're whining cuz you didn't know if they were going to release the RO's.

Get over yourself bruh. I said it once and I'll say it again, go enjoy life instead of sitting in your room getting worked up over something so stupid.

You remind me of someone. A certain person who discussing anything on this site with him was pointless.

All he did was put words in your mouth and call you a racist. Now you haven't called me a racist yet but you are putting words in my mouth.

I've been a fan of a lot of things and when they continued to do things that I disliked I stopped supporting them.

I didn't attempt to start a boycott and a media ****storm over something as petty as them not telling me whether or not they were going to release a shoe
laugh.gif

You're not even mad about the usual stuff, like the price increases. You're whining cuz you didn't know if they were going to release the RO's.

Get over yourself bruh. I said it once and I'll say it again, go enjoy life instead of sitting in your room getting worked up over something so stupid.
you implied that me being a fanatic was my problem. a fanatic is a fan.

And I am complaining because the way our society is heading, the consumer wont have a voice... b/c consumers like yourself want to try and stop any sort of positive movements that are being formed. 

...Racist 
indifferent.gif

I'm all for sneakers and buying what you like but at the end of the day they're just sneakers. You think Nike cares whether or not that Red October releases, don't think it's going to break them. They don't owe anyone anything. At the end of the day they're going to run their company the best way they see fit.

laugh.gif

you implied that me being a fanatic was my problem. a fanatic is a fan.

And I am complaining because the way our society is heading, the consumer wont have a voice... b/c consumers like yourself want to try and stop any sort of positive movements that are being formed. 

...Racist 
indifferent.gif
You know what, you did ask respectively that people who weren't here to support should just keep their mouths shut.

Who am I to keep a brother down? Who am I to try to stop your movement? It ain't like I got the answers. Good luck and don't ever give up.

You know what, you did ask respectively that people who weren't here to support should just keep their mouths shut.

Who am I to keep a brother down? Who am I to try to stop your movement? It ain't like I got the answers. Good luck and don't ever give up.
RESPECT! Just looking out for all of us homie 
wink.gif
 ( fellow new yorker here) 

Back
Top Bottom