"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

I hold no judgement on what brotha did...from what I read people holdn him to some man/g code ish...this ain't no movie...this is real life...I can't even say what I would of done...it's not in my nature to blast all my business online or even speak on it in public....but I can say wen u think something is one way jus to find out reality is another especially wen it comes to that ring..it could put you in a bad place...plenty of people would a took it to the streets..then all the responses would been bro shuda jus walked away...if any married fellas on here that have a wife and got that connection that's tight can't honestly jump on dude too tuff...believe me kids there's a small population of real ninjas out here...they know who they are!

Ok, take your L and move on

They have no kids together so theirs no need to try and work things out

I don't disagree with you (at least to an extent) but why should he have to move on so quickly from this? He did nothing wrong and it's a completely different situation from having your girlfriend cheat on you with a random. His wife and his best friend had sexual relations knowingly while both in relationships and Murray has kids, but god forbid dude airs them out on social media and he's the lame. Perfect NT logic. :rolleyes

Last edited:
wow you do know that weaves and extensions... arent the same thing..... lol that is bout as bad as when black women call relaxing their hair a perm....
:rofl:

bruh... you must dont know much about hair , so I'm not eem gonna clown you on it... and honestly, i dont blame you. most dudes dont know...

but its a misconception that black women wear so much weave and white women dont...

white women wear extensions... which gives them an appearance of having longer, more fuller hair. an extensions comes from tying in the fake hair to the real hair. sometimes they'll braid it to the scalp, and sew it in over the top... or they'll glue it in (tracks)... or they'll just twist it at the base

most black women get what's called a "sew in"... a sew in is basically the hair braided to the scalp, with the hair sew in around the braids to... yep... give the appearance of having longer, more fuller hair.

black women a lot of the time leave the front of their hair out b/c it blends in w/ the sew in.

you're thinking about ratchets getting quick weaves and lace fronts...

very few women get that... and it's mostly ratchets anyway...

trust me famb... i used to smash a beautician...

white women be fakin' the funk heavy. :lol:

I don't understand having calculated emotions when I'm married though. :lol:

Thinking like a simp in a marriage, I've heard it all

In all fairness I think he worded it wrong but I get what he's saying. I believe the word he's looking for is comprise :lol:

It's just about controlling yourself and not letting another person's actions cause you to behave outside of your character period.

If you can't feel it..... i feel sorry for you when **** hits the fan

Last edited:
roll.gif

bruh... you must dont know much about hair , so I'm not eem gonna clown you on it... and honestly, i dont blame you. most dudes dont know...

but its a misconception that black women wear so much weave and white women dont...

white women wear extensions... which gives them an appearance of having longer, more fuller hair. an extensions comes from tying in the fake hair to the real hair. sometimes they'll braid it to the scalp, and sew it in over the top... or they'll glue it in (tracks)... or they'll just twist it at the base

most black women get what's called a "sew in"... a sew in is basically the hair braided to the scalp, with the hair sew in around the braids to... yep... give the appearance of having longer, more fuller hair.

black women a lot of the time leave the front of their hair out b/c it blends in w/ the sew in.

you're thinking about ratchets getting quick weaves and lace fronts...

very few women get that... and it's mostly ratchets anyway...

trust me famb... i used to smash a beautician...

white women be fakin' the funk heavy.
laugh.gif
http://blackhairmedia.com/weave-and-extension/weaves-vs-extensions-2/

weave is replacing ones hair with human hair in order to change the texture and look...

extensions are synthetics used to EXTEND add to or thicken or add fullness to ones own hair...

replacing something and adding to something isnt the same thing...

thats like saying me adding another tv to my house is the same as replacing a tv in my house with a computer monitor...

lol i agree but its far far faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more black women with weaves etc... then white hell any women with breast implants.....

But i do find some sense of logic in his funny diatribe... I mean how would ppl view see lets say if vast majority of asian women was in blackface... cut off their hair and replaced it with hair of blacks and rocked dreads/microbraids...

I tend to think ppl wouldnt see this as normal... Hell often times ppl get on whites etc.. other races and call them ******s etc... for something simple as wearing jordans etc... listening to rap and so on..

So i do find it odd and well kinda disheartening that we see black women doing this as normal or way off life.
I just don't put the milk of magnesia on a pedastal. It is disheartening seeing blk women claiming mix all the time though :x

[thread="613104"]helium bruh... you sound like the type to beat/harass/stalk your woman if she plays you[/thread]

this thread is getting dark
:lol: I'm good I don't have to stalk someone who has my seed, we tied together for atleast 18 years

Last edited:
It's just about controlling yourself and not letting another person's actions cause you to behave outside of your character period.

If you can't feel it..... i feel sorry for you when **** hits the fan
You married someone on the pretense that something will hit the fan .. I feel sorry for you

You married someone on the pretense that something will hit the fan .. I feel sorry for you
You keep thinking I start with your mindset...and then react to a relationship by holding back emotions...

smh... you can't even comprehend the ideas im giving you... that's how far gone you are

I'm "**** hit the fan" proof by upbringing... 

Woman wear the draws in his relationship [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]@my full blooded Italian wifeBoy I tell u smh lmao

Back
Top Bottom