"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

You scared a female is going to hurt you but I make you feel like you're talking to a female
laugh.gif
makes sense

You keep thinking I start with your mindset...and then react to a relationship by holding back emotions...

smh... you can't even comprehend the ideas im giving you... that's how far gone you are 

Your "I'm proof of ish hitting the fan by upbringing" says enough about your mindset
"ish hitting the fan" proof...

like fireproof, waterproof etc.

I've lived through enough to not let the actions of another human deter me from my ideals

how is this a bad thing....?

You can lock your girl in for 18 years with a kid because she makes alot of money...

and if she cheats/leaves you, you will throw a temper tantrum on twitter and be vengeful....

that's your mindset... and alot of men think the same way... coo.. do you

Last edited:
For some reason I figured she was a nurse lol...that's why I asked.

They make good money so I can't hate

Your "I'm proof of ish hitting the fan by upbringing" says enough about your mindset
"ish hitting the fan" proof...

like fireproof, waterproof etc.

I've lived through enough to not let the actions of another human deter me from my ideals

how is this a bad thing....?

You can lock your girl in for 18 years with a kid because she makes alot of money...
and if she cheats/leaves you, you will throw a temper tantrum on twitter and be vengeful....
that's your mindset... and alot of men think the same way... coo.. do you
Yeah because if you don't put a cap on your feelings the only outcome is throwing tantrums and being vengeful

You got it

Last edited:
If you don't put a cap on your feelings the outcome is throwing tantrums and being vengeful
YES!

you co-signed Clay's actions while we dismissed them as petty

in regards to the topic at hand... you would display the same feminine traits...

You don't understand the concept of putting certain ideals before any human being

If you don't put a cap on your feelings the outcome is throwing tantrums and being vengeful
YES!

View media item 1284764

you co-signed Clay's actions while we dismissed them as petty
in regards to the topic at hand... you would display the same feminine traits...
You don't understand the concept of putting certain ideals before any human being

Quote the cosign? Quote where I said I would do the same thing if in this predicament? I'll wait.

I said DeMarco and his wife are lucky Clay only went to Twitter instead of actually seeking violence like we have been seeing more than usual.

You don't understand the concept of I'm not marrying and making a child with no chick that I have to "control" my feelings for. Way too old for corny games like that.

So you can't quote anything right? Cool

No one is trying to change how you live your controlled life dude by all means do you :lol: It's just funny that you think if someone doesn't live life like you that it is feminine.

So you can't quote anything right? Cool

No one is trying to change how you live your controlled life dude by all means do you :lol: It's just funny that you think if someone doesn't live life like you that it is feminine.
So youre saying Clays actions are not feminine?

Pick your stance.

Been stated my stance, I don't think displaying emotions are feminine. We all have them.

I think what he did was immature, that's all.

Once again I'm completely lost on what yall dudes are talking about again You can miss me with all this white women >>>> generalizing nonsense yall spewing. I swear dudes just being saying any old wild **** in here for the reactions knowing it's dumb as ****.

Same with some of this who loves who more bull ****. Yall dudes sound like some bad romantic comedies. I do agree with knowing the difference between loving someone and not needing them though.

Happy I'm still on that get money **** ******* path.
I see I discovered this thread much too late.

Any :lol: or is it all >D ?
There's defintiely some :lol: if you go back a few pgs

I think what he did was immature.
so if this is your stance why bother arguing against me? I only commented on Clays emotional response.somehow you extrapolated that to include any emotion at all.

Dude what? The whole discussion was about your comment on how you should never care as much in a relationship

You're all over the place, move on now :lol:

Dude what? The whole discussion was about your comment on how you should never care as much in a relationship

You're all over the place, move on now :lol:
The trick with women is that you should never care more than they do.
....you are talking about me cosigning this?....

Or my personal philosophy on maintaining ideals.

Or my opinion on not wifing a 22 year old girl who got pregnant twice in her teens?

You have been coming at every topic I give an opinion on so it's hard to keep track of why you're talking to me.

Last edited:
....you are talking about me cosigning this?....

Or my personal philosophy on maintaining ideals.

Or my opinion on not wifing a 22 year old girl who got pregnant twice in her teens?

You have been coming at every topic I give an opinion on so it's hard to keep track of why you're talking to me.

Demarco is soo grimey 
roll.gif
sick.gif

Gina and Demarco's exchange Oct. 5th after I kissed her two kids goodbye at the airport I left for my workout to the Chargers ..
— Brennan Clay (@BrennanClay24) December 5, 2014
"That's what's up" 
roll.gif

And if you don't believe that's his number ..ol boy from Vegas ..702 area code .. pic.twitter.com/Cjlk2BJBTE
She saved his number under Spray Tan ..lol
#SuchAGreatWife

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom