"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

It'd be epic if DeMarco Murray tweets #Spraytan. :lol:

EDIT: That chick doesn't look bad tho

Last edited:
Homie asked if he can **** her in her bed...I'm assuming the same bed ol girl shared with clay.

:x

sick.gif
no type of curves

that box must have been 
mad.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
Look like Roxy Starr. LOLZ

Damn, Clay is giving them both hell.  He slinging mud the digi-way.

Disappointed in dmarco Murray....
Dude is the running back for the Dallas cowboys and that's what hes pulling.....smh chick is extra ordinary ...
I see broke joes wit better looking girls everyday.....

Last edited:
Stop callin that broad unattractive. Yall r buggin. In a dress shebcan push them ******* up im sure. Prolly gives that slopyyyyy top.

She just isnt up to ball player standards thats all. Would **** her face/10

Her titty meat is fake, but I'd relish them.

Clay messed up by even marrying a single mom (are her 2 kids even from the same guy?)

She looks like a 60 year old woman who still thinks she's 47.

She looks like she says "Yall" all the time in places where it doesn't belong just to sound cool

Last edited:
Stop callin that broad unattractive. Yall r buggin. In a dress shebcan push them ******* up im sure. Prolly gives that slopyyyyy top.

she's unattractive........no *** and only has ******* cause she paid for a pair

she's unattractive........no *** and only has ******* cause she paid for a pair
& no lips, face looks like carrot top. Quit putting these women on a pedastool

All 3 sides are lame in this situation.

Demarco for smashing a former teammates wife. If it was some random strangers girl, screw it its fair game but this ones kinda a lame move.

Clay is a sucker for love that wifed an open mouth skeezy who views him as nothing but a roommate. Some type of warning signs had to be there.

His "full blooded Italian wife" is lame because she rather be getting her back blown out by NFL players and her practice squad husbands house while totally neglecting her 2 children from some other dude(s) who are nowhere to be found. The real victim here are the two kids who probably grew up with alot of "uncles"

Back
Top Bottom