*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Those SEXI08 BK's are way too slim for my taste tho I like Imperials...

Ima cop some samurai 5000BK's next...

And some more washed LVC levi's in a lighter shade of blue

876168246372b88c8868eb29a6edeaf529d428a1.gif

Actually they're not as skinny as i thought they would be. I think sidney sized down in the self edge pic. I sized up and gave them a boiling hot soak.They shrank a little over 1/2 in in the waist and the length shrank maybe 2-3 in.

Fit pics, I was sagging a little

is it just me or are 501's little too baggy??

maybe i got a big waist and a skinny legs SMH. anyway to slim em down?

What a some good things to fade into the back pockets?
I saw someone have a fade of brass knuckles in their jeans. I personally would never do that but I thought it looked
pimp.gif

What else looks cool or interesting?

About to soak these Rescues, so I need to reup on a pair of jeans. Is the Nudie Straight Sven the closest cut to the APC Rescue?

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Hmmmm...

they don look that bad at all....

What size did you cop?

I'm a 32 waist and I copped a 33.
Originally Posted by Wade187

Homeboy D can you post some pics of you wearing the 5010 Skulls

Sure man, but tomorrow, I'm a little too lazy to do it tonight.

So I purchased some 511's about 2 weeks ago and it has gotten numerous wears and from my other 511's, the waist usually stretch after 2-3 wearings butwith the new ones it hasn't stretched in the waist at all even after constant wear in the past 2 weeks. When I looked at it, I noticed that the waist seemto have a thicker stitching, which may or may not prevent it from stretching.

I guess my question is, is this a good solution to the jeans waist stretching? Bring in the new jeans to the tailor and have them put a stitching (with maybe athicker thread?) to help prevent it from stretching in the waist. Overall, a good tailor should be able to apply the stitching with the most visible threads onthe inside and with a belt, the waist stitching would be hidden anyways. Just curious but has anyone tried this? Do you guys think it will work? My guess is,and this is just a guess, that the thread used for the extra stitching won't stretch -at least not as much- as the jeans material itself. What do you guysthink?

Originally Posted by 2o6

Why not just buy a different model levi?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by 2o6

Why not just buy a different model levi?
what other model is raw open seam and under $30

Originally Posted by anchorblue23

which nudies and apcs fit like the levis 514s? Also has anyone tried the naked and famous selvedge denim?
Rocking my pair of Naked & Famous Weird Guys right now, cop a pair!

Originally Posted by 2o6

501s are not baggy at all. Get your true size and they should fit fine, unless you want that slim look then get 514s. To call 501s baggy...I betit just looks baggy cause everyone nowadays wears slim-skinny jeans. 3-4 years ago 501s would be too slim for people
laugh.gif

For APC there's contextclothing.com, tobi.com, and some other sites. You will not find any APC's for under 100 bucks.....

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

anybody got apc jeans 32x32 for sale? idc if its worn before

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

sick.gif
^ What if its worn with no washes? Thats just sick son, might as well buy some prewashed jeans

LOL for real man...the homie is takin the L on that one....how you gonna throw on someone elses jeans with their sweat and dirt *smh*

for me,

idc if its been worn bout 5-6 times. nothing wrong with that imo.

but if its been worn for about a month + then hell to the no...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

anybody got apc jeans 32x32 for sale? idc if its worn before

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

sick.gif
^ What if its worn with no washes? Thats just sick son, might as well buy some prewashed jeans

LOL for real man...the homie is takin the L on that one....how you gonna throw on someone elses jeans with their sweat and dirt *smh*

indifferent.gif
no washes? sweat and dirt? fruck i look like to ya a caveman ofcourse it has to be washed

Back
Top Bottom